IIT Bombay Research Internship Awards 2015- Notification and Online Application
Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai has invited applications from educational and professional research experienced candidates for awarding the Research Internship Award 2015
Also See : Scholarships 2019
Important Date for IIT Bombay Research Internship Awards 2015
Start and Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 05th Sept. 2015 to 05th October 2015
Tentative Dates for Interview: 05th Nov to 20th November 2015
Duration of Internship: Four to six months between Dec 2015 and Jun 2016
- Candidates should be in the Second year of a Masters Program or 3rd/4th year of a Bachelors Program.
- Should be among the top 10% in all the previous years in your discipline in the College/University/Institute
- Should be a full-time student while applying and till the completion of the Internship.
Selection Procedure for IIT Bombay Research Internship Awards 2015
- The selection procedure consists of preliminary screening of applications, followed by test/ interviews
- Selection criteria will include consistent brilliant academic performance (relative rank in the class/University), work carried out by the student besides his regular academic work, participation/recognition in competitions such as Techfest, Olympiads, National Talent Search Exams, and performance in the interview
How to Apply?
To apply for Research Internship Awards visit this link . Please read the description and eligibility criteria carefully before filling the application form
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay (Industrial Research and Consultancy Centre), Website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in