Home >> Scholarships 2019 >>
IGLP Residential Fellowship Program 2019, Application, Dates
Institute for Global Law and Policy Residential announces Fellowship Program 2019
IGLP Residential Fellowship Program 2019 – Applications are now open for the 2019-2020 IGLP Residential Fellowship at Harvard Law School.
Also See: Scholarships 2019
About the Fellowship
- Inaugurated in 2006, the Fellowship Program offers full or partial doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship support to a small number of scholars pursuing research in areas related to the IGLP ongoing work. The number of Fellowships awarded each year depends upon the available funding.
Eligibility Criteria for IGLP Residential Fellowship Program 2019
- The Institute welcomes all interested doctoral and postdoctoral scholars who are currently pursuing research in the areas of global law, economic policy, and social justice to apply for our residential Fellowships. Alumni of IGLP Workshops are especially encouraged to apply.
- Fellows are awarded a competitive stipend commensurate with experience and taking into consideration other research support held by Fellows.
- The Fellowship also includes a shared office at the Institute, a computer, and printer, access to the Law School’s Libraries as well as other libraries at Harvard.
- With the permission of the teaching faculty member, IGLP Fellows may audit Law School courses on a non-credit basis.
IGLP Residential Fellowship Program 2019 Application Process
- Click here to apply online
- Fellowships typically begin July 1st and run through the following June 30th. The number of Fellowships awarded each year is subject to available funding.
- A résumé or CV that clearly lists degrees received and current academic affiliation
- A 2-3 pages description of current research and the proposed research project to be carried out during the fellowship period
- Two letters of recommendation, of which one should be a letter of support from the applicant’s doctoral or other academic supervisor – due by February 22, 2019.
IGLP Residential Fellowship Program 2019 Dates
- Please Submit your Application hereby 22nd February 2019