Institute of Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology (IBAB) Call for Applications for the 2019-20 B4 Fellowship
IBAB Call for Applications B4 Fellowship 2019-20 – The Call for Applications for B4 Fellowship (2019-2020) has been announced. Interested applicants can check out all of the details on the B4 Fellowship with regards to the number of fellowships, the eligibility, the duration, the stipend provided and other benefits along with the application procedure below:
Also See : Scholarships 2019
About IBAB B4 Fellowship
- Up to 8 Science & Technology Fellowships for 2019-20 will be offered in fields related to the biosciences at Harvard University and other institutions in the Boston area. The Mittal institute will organize seminars at Harvard for Fellows to discuss their research with the broader community at Harvard and beyond.
- Fellows are expected to reside in the Cambridge vicinity and to actively participate in the events and intellectual life of the Institute. In addition, Fellows are expected to contribute to the greater Harvard community by teaching, mentoring, or advising students.
- Deadline Date: 25th September 2018
- Starting Date: 20th January 2019
Offer this Fellowship
- Building Bharat Boston Biosciences (B4) – A collaboration between IBAB, Bengaluru, India and The Lakshmi Mittal and Family South Asia Institute, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA Funded by DBT, Govt. of India
IBAB Call for Applications B4 Fellowship 2019-20 Details
- No. of Fellow: Up to 8 Science & Technology Fellowships for 2019-20 will be offered in fields
- Duration: 18 months
- Stipend: INR 195,000/month for 18 months. Health insurance and round-trip economy travel expenses to and from Boston will also be provided.
- Scholars who have completed their PhD within the last five years from an institution in India in a bioscience-related field are eligible. Exceptional senior doctoral students, with demonstrable independence and maturity, may be considered. Applicants must be Indian citizens who are residing in India on Jan 20, 2019.
- The applications will be scrutinised by an expert panel and the top eight applicants will be selected. The Mittal Institute aims to notify the selected applicants by late October.
IBAB Call for Applications B4 Fellowship 2019-20 Application Process
- Candidates can apply at https://mittalsouthasiainstitute.harvard.edu/b4-harvard-fellowships/
- These instructions apply to non-Harvard candidates ONLY
- Request an XID: https://xid.harvard.edu/xid-apps/displaySSCreateForm.do. You MUST do this in order to apply