Honda Y-E-S Award Program 2018 – Apply
Honda Y-E-S Award program 2018 – Honda has started the Y-E-S Award Program for fostering future leaders in the field of science and technology.
This system grants awards to students who have excelled in the area of science and technology and who continue to aspire to higher academic achievement. However, it is distinctive in that it is not restricted to tuition but may be used for a broad range of activities.
Also See : Scholarships 2019
About the Y.E.S. Award
- Furthermore, the grant is awarded in two stages. Another very unique characteristic of the system is that its details are matched to the receiving country’s needs and circumstances; it is set up to be flexible to each country’s needs.
- The program hopes to promote dissemination of eco technology among the young generations and at the same time to strengthen interaction and exchange between Japanese youths and young people expect to lead science, technology and industry in their respective countries.
Stage I: The Y-E-S Award
- The Award would recognise brilliant students who would drive future society towards an eco-technological orientation
- Each Y-E-S Award recipient will receive USD 3,000 (US Dollar Three Thousand only) in equivalent Indian Rupees.
- Will be utilised solely for the purpose of pursuing Education/ Skill Development.
Stage II: Y-E-S Award Plus
- Every Y-E-S Award recipient becomes eligible for the Y-E-S Award Plus, an additional award, if, within three years after he/she received the Y-E-S Award prize.
- A credit-granting internship program offered by a Japanese company or research institute’s summer program for two and half months.
- Internship participants will receive US$ 7,000 for internship in Japan + US$ 3,000 preparation fees for further study in Japan (10 weeks) for Y-E-S Plus.
- USD 10,000 for Post-Graduation studies in Japan (1~2 years) as Y-E-S Award Plus
- For the year 2018-2019, the Honda Y-E-S Award program is being offered to students studying in the fifth semester of select 4-year B.Tech. or 5-year dual degree (M.Tech) Programs at affiliated Indian Institutes of Technology
- Apply online at this page
- Eligible candidates from affiliated Indian Institutes of Technology can apply online through the Honda Y-E-S Award website (https://yes.honda.co.in)
- The following documents are to be attached with the online application form of Honda Y-E-S Award
- For attachments of documents – All the documents have to be uploaded in the PDF formats only apart from your passport size photograph.
- Transcript with CGPA for all four semesters or Individual CGPA marksheet for all 4 semesters.
- On the spot essay to be given this time at the respective IITs
- Certificates of distinguished awards or prizes received, if any. Minimum 3 certificates have to be uploaded in the application form under other section of A, B & C (Mandatory).
- For the year 2018-19, applications will be accepted during the period 01st August to 31st August 2018
Y-E-S Administration Office (YAO)
Honda Motor India Private Ltd., Plot No. A-1 Sector 40/41, Surajpur-Kasna Road, Greater Noida, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.) Pin-201306, Tel: 91-120-234 1313, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org