HDFC Bank Scholarship Program 2019
HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support 2019 – HDFC Bank invites applications for Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) programme from students who are unable to bear the cost of education and are at a risk of dropping out due to a personal or family crisis. The key objective of the scholarship is to provide assistance to these students, to tide over a difficult situation without adverse impact on their education.
HDFC Bank is offering Educational Crisis Scholarship Support’ (ECSS) Program. The scholarship is open to Indian students.
See: Scholarships in India
About the Scheme
- HDFC Bank believes that the benefits of economic growth need to flow to all sections of society. Although not a panacea, education would be one of the main interventions that would lead to the overall economic and social development of the society.
- With the aim of empowering individuals who are economically and socially disadvantaged, the bank has initiated various projects in the field of education and livelihood training. ‘Educational Crisis Scholarship Support’ (ECSS) Program is envisaged to provide interim support for children facing a personal/economic exigency
- ECSS aims to cover students from recognized Private or Govt. aided schools between standards 6 and 12 and students studying in undergraduate and postgraduate courses (full-time/part-time degree/diploma/ courses)
- Each individual scholar will receive the following benefits:
- For School Students: INR 10,000, or annual school fee (whichever is lower)
- For College/University Students: INR 25,000, or annual fee (whichever is lower)
- For Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic Courses after 10th or 12th Standard: INR 25,000, or annual fee (whichever is lower)
- Please Note: The scholarship will be disbursed in the form of a Demand Draft (DD) made in favour of the school/college/university. In no case shall funds be disbursed in cash or directly to the student.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Bank Scholarship 2019
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Schools students from Government aided or Private school in classes 6 to 12
- College students pursuing Undergraduate/Postgraduate Full time/Part-time Degree/Diploma courses in colleges or universities recognised under UGC/AICTE/State/Central Govt. rules and guidelines
- Students undergoing a crisis situation
Selection Process for HDFC Bank Scholarship 2019
- Received applications will be assessed on the basis of the criteria defined by HDFC Bank’s management
- Students will be selected basis the score that they receive on the selection parameters. While every effort will be made to ensure a fair screening, the management reserves the right to decide the final recipients
HDFC Bank Scholarship 2019 Application Procedure
- Application form and application details are available on www.hdfcbank.com/scholarship. The application can be submitted either online or as a physical copy
- Step-I: Log on to www.hdfcbank.com
- Step-II: Click on https://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/ECSS_scholarship.htm
- Step-III Fill in the details and upload all the necessary documents in PDF/JPEG format (documents ‘size should not exceed more than 15 MB
- Step-IV: Submit – In the event that you are unable to make an online submission, a hard copy of the same can be submitted to the nearest HDFC Bank Branch.
- The Application form can be submitted at any branch of HDFC Bank. Do not forget to get the form endorsed by the branch manager before submission
HDFC Bank Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- DFC Scholarship is open for Application from 25th April 2019
- Last Date of Submitting Application is 15th June 2019
See: Admission Notification and Dates
HDFC Bank Ltd Mumbai
G -1, Harbhaajan, CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai-400098 (Maharashtra), Website www.hdfcbank.com