Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2018 – Social Justice & Empowerment Dept, Haryana invites Online Fresh/Renewal Applications for Post-Matric Scholarships 2018-19
Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2018 – Haryana Government has announced Post-Matric Scholarship 2018 dates. Online applications are invited from the students belonging to Minority Communities namely Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Christians, Zoroastrians (Parsis) & Jains Notified by the Central Govt. Pursuing, Education from XI to PhD including Technical/Vocational Courses of Industrial Centres (affiliated with NCVT) in Govt./Recognized Schools/Institutes for Post-Matric Scholarship to be awarded eligibility as per criteria/condition by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India
The courses other than those listed under Merit-cum-Means scholarship scheme would be covered under the Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme
Also See : Scholarships 2019
Eligibility Conditions for Scholarship
- Student should be permanent residing in Haryana State
- The annual income, from all sources, of students’ parents or guardian should not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh
- The continuance/new grant of award will be subject to securing 50% marks in the previous examination
- The Income Certificate and Minority Community Certificate should be issued by 1st Class Magistrate (S.D.M/Tehsildar or self-declaration by Students/ parents) otherwise application will be rejected
- Aadhaar Card Number is mandatory to apply online. Scholarship amount to students under Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme will be disbursed directly to the Bank Accounts through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode
- Continuation of the Scholarship in subsequent years will depend on successful completion of the Academic Year with 50% marks during the preceding year.
- Scholarship Holder under this Scheme will not be able to avail any other Scholarship/Stipend for pursuing the course.
- Students should fill their own Bank Account Number. RAN Card Number for applying online & their Bank Account Number should be Aadhaar-seeded
- Scholarship will not be given to more than two students in a family
- The scholarship amount will be directly transferred to students bank account through (DBT) Direct Benefit Transfer System
- Scholarships shall be available as per the table given below and 30% of the Scholarships for each Community are reserved for Girl Students
- Muslim = Target –3809 & 30% – 1142; Sikh = Target – 2659& 30% – 197; Christian = Target – 108 & 30% – 32; Jain = Target – 112 & 30% – 33; Parsi = Target – 0 &30% – 0 & Buddhist = Target – 16 & 30% – 05
1. Admission and Tuition Fee from Class XI to XII:
- Hostellers – Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.7,000/- p.a.
- Day Scholars – Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.7,000/- p.a.
2. Admission and course/tuition fee for Technical/Vocational Courses of Class XI and XII level (inducing fee/charges for raw material etc.)
- Hostellers – Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10,000/-
- Day Scholars – Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10,000/- p.a.
3. Admission & Tuition Fee for Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Hostellers – Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.3,000/-
- Day Scholars – Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.3,000/- p.a.
4. Maintenance allowance for 10 Months only in an academic year (including expenses for study material etc.)
(i) For Classes XI and XII including technical and vocational courses of this level
- Hostellers – Rs.380/- p.m.
- Day Scholars – Rs.230/- p.m.
(ii) For under-graduate and post-graduate courses excluding technical and Professional Courses
- Hostellers – Rs.570/- p.m.
- Day Scholars – Rs.300/- p.m.
(iii) For M.Phil. and PhD (for those researchers who are not awarded any Fellowship by University or any authority)
- Hostellers – Rs.1200/- p.m.
- Day Scholars – Rs.550/- p.m.
- Only online applications will be accepted. All minority students can apply online on the website: www.scholarships.gov.in
- Students will forward their applications online to the School/ Institutions and will also take a print-out. This print-out along with all requisite documents (as prescribed in the print-out) will be submitted to the concerned School/ Institutions. Students will get a permanent ID, which he/she will keep with him/her for any further correspondence etc.
- Students who are studying in other states but domicile in Haryana will also apply online
- Students are advised to read the terms and conditions and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) available on the home page of website: scholarships.gov.in before filing the online applications
- School/Institution verification is mandatory. The School/ Institution will scrutinize and forward all these applications online by login on the same
- Submission of Online Applications for Fresh Scholarship by Students: 23rd July to 30th September 2018
- Submission of Online applications for renewal of Scholarship by Students: 23rd July to 30th September 2018
For more details visit: https://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in & www.scholarships.gov.in
Social Justice & Empowerment Dept., Haryana
SCO No. 09, Sector 5, Panchkula, Website https://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in & www.scholarships.gov.in