Goonj Fellowships 2018
Goonj Fellowship 2018 – Goonj has launched Goonj Fellowship, a one year fellowship for Youngsters in the age of 20-30, who are keen to engage with some real life challenges, tasks and timelines, to give them hands on experience and immersion into urban and rural India’s realities and a precursor for their future action plan at the end of the fellowship.
Also See : Scholarships 2019
The Fellowship will involve three segments:
- First: Engaging the Fellow in an ambitious pan India urban campaign involving strategic thinking, logistics, communication, people handling and managerial responsibilities.
- Second: Planning and executing time-bound ideas and projects addressing an urban/rural problem, supported by Goonj.
- Third: Making sense of it all. You will reflect back and chart out an action plan for yourself (post Fellowship) in consultation with some industry mentors, guiding you through the process.
- The Fellowship is designed to give an outlet to your entrepreneurial and passionate self and nudge you to work on an action plan on a social issue that bothers you.
- Fellowship is for 12 months and a tough one!
- Fellows will be given 20 leaves a year + regular national holidays.
- Fellowship Stipend will be a fixed amount ranging between Rs 18000 – Rs 20000 per month, depending on the city. This will be all inclusive of travel, phone, internet etc.
- City travel allowances will be reimbursed based on actuals.
- Minimum qualification – graduation in any discipline.
- Open for Indian citizens only.
- Goonj works in parts of 22 states in deeper rural pockets and has offices in Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Rishikesh, Chennai and Mumbai
- Based on need and your interest areas you will be placed in any of these above locations
- Step 1: Click this online form link (https://goo.gl/394acz). You can also download the offline form here on this link (https://goo.gl/hzdBdf). Check the eligibility criteria and read the FAQs thoroughly then proceed to step 2.
- Step 2: Fill up the Google form and upload a Statement of Purpose (500 words) and a Letter of Recommendation from a work colleague or professor, who have known you for more than a year
- Step 3: Wait for the confirmation mail for the Interview round.
- To know more, click the Official website: Click here
- Application open: 04th July to 18th July 2018
- Interview Date: 21st July 2018
- Confirmation mail: 22nd July 2018
- Commencement of Fellowship: 01st August 2018