Google Internship Program 2019 for International Students
Google Software Engineering/Site Reliability Engineering Internship 2019 – Google is inviting applications for Software Engineering/Site Reliability Engineering Internship for the year, 2019. Internship can be taken in London, UK; Dublin, Ireland. This internship is available for international students. It is a paid internship program. Google awards the internship in the fields of Software Engineering and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE).
Also See : Scholarships 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Google Internship Program 2019
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s programme in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from: completing a data structures or algorithms class, coursework, course projects, research, individual projects, internships, or other practical experience inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Experience of coding in one of the following programming languages including but not limited to: C++, Java, Python or Go.
- Currently enrolled in penultimate year of degree and returning to education upon completing the internship.
- Technology internship experience or work experience (i.e. research assistant, teaching assistant, personal projects, etc) programming including various forms of testing in two or more of the following languages: C++, Java, Python or Go.
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Developed communication skills, and ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Internship Open for International Students: This internship is available for international students.
- Software Engineering: Google’s Software Engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a Software Engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs, with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you, and our fast-paced business, grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, to display leadership qualities and to be enthusiastic in tackling new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. As a key member of a versatile team, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE): Google’s Site Reliability Engineers apply software engineering skills in their mission to progress, protect, and provide for the software and systems behind all of Google’s public services – Search, Ads, Gmail, Android, YouTube and App Engine, to name just a few – with an ever-watchful eye on their availability, latency, performance and capacity. At Google, we have developed many unique systems ranging from planet-spanning databases, to near real-time scalable data warehousing, to fault-tolerant data stream joining. In SRE, we flip between the fine-grained detail of disk driver I/O scheduling to the big picture of continental-level service capacity, across a range of systems and a user population measured in billions. As a Site Reliability Engineering Intern, you will work on software development projects to keep important, revenue-critical systems up and running. Our engineers create, fix, extend and scale the code to keep it working and to harden it against all the vagaries of the internet. We drive reliability and performance across massive scale by mastering the full depth of the stack. We literally do learn something new every day – usually surprising things – that have the potential to transform the lives of billions of our users around the world.
Google Internship Program 2019 Application Form
- The mode of application is online. Google encourage to apply as early as possible as they review applications on a rolling basis.
- To Apply Click Here
Google Internship Program 2019 Application Deadline: November 24, 2018.