University of Glasgow announces Glasgow Kerala Scholarship 2019-20
Glasgow Kerala Scholarship 2019 – The scholarship is available to students entering any of the University’s Colleges to undertake a one-year Masters Programme in 2019-2020.
Also See: Scholarships 2019
Glasgow Kerala Scholarship
- Following the severe floods which impacted the Indian state of Kerala, the University of Glasgow is offering 4 exclusive scholarships to students from this area and who are facing challenges in progressing onto postgraduate education.
- 4 x £10,000 (including 2 x £10,000 for ASBS programmes)
Number of Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for Glasgow Kerala Scholarship 2019
To be eligible, applicants must:
- demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a degree equivalent to a UK 2:1 Hons or better
- hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught programme at the University of Glasgow
- be classed as an International Student for fee purposes
- be resident in India (and from the state of Kerala) at time of applying
- Eligible Country – India
Glasgow Kerala Scholarship 2019 Application Process
- Eligible applicants must complete the online scholarship application form and submit of the following documents in support of your application, along with your Full Name and Student ID to [email protected].
- Two documents demonstrating proof of address from August 2018 until the date of application.
- These can include:
- Utility Bill
- Phone Bill
- Mortgage statement/lease agreement
- Permanent Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Applications cannot and will not be considered without a submitted online application form and the relevant supporting documents, as detailed above.
Glasgow Kerala Scholarship 2019 Dates
- Deadline for Applications: 30th April 2019
- Applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application by 30th May 2019.