German Chancellor Fellowships 2018 in Germany
German Chancellor Fellowships 2018 – The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is offering German Chancellor Fellowships prospective leaders from Brazil, China, India, Russia and the USA.
The German Chancellor Fellowship offers you an opportunity to take the next career step in Germany – irrespective of your field of work.
It is a twelve months fellowship, which provides opportunity fellows to conduct a project as guests of the partner of their choice in Germany.
- German Chancellor Fellowships are open to an array of sectors such as politics, economics, the media, administration and culture
- The fellowship grant amounts to 2,150 EUR, 2,450 EUR or 2,750 EUR per month, depending on the applicant’s qualifications
- Fellowship also includes a mobility allowance as well as a contribution to health and liability insurance
Additional benefits are as follows:
- Allowance for research costs amounting to 500 EUR per month for the hosts in Germany;
- Lump sum for the fellow’s travel to and from Germany if these costs are not borne by a third party
- Allowances for family members accompanying the fellow to Germany for a minimum of three months (up to 326 EUR a month for marital partners and up to 234 EUR a month for each child)
Also See : Scholarships 2019
- are a prospective leader from Brazil, China, India, Russia or the USA and have already acquired initial leadership experience
- work in a sector such as politics, economics, the media, administration and culture
- would be interested in spending a year working on a project you have developed yourself with a host of your choice in Germany
- Applications should be completed online
- The application deadline is 15 September of every year. The completed application form, including the necessary additional documents, should be submitted online by the application deadline
- Visit the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation’s website (https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/buka) for further information on the online application process and all necessary documents as well as access to the online application system
- A confirmation of receipt will be issued immediately after the application has been submitted
- The application deadline is 15th September 2018
Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.humboldt-foundation.de