Gati Foundation announces Fellowships in Environmental Policy & Regulation 2018
Gati Fellowships 2018 – Gati Foundation is a Dehradun based, environmental think-tank. Gati has been working on the issues of Air Pollution, Plastic Pollution in Indian Himalayan Region, Extended Producer Responsibility, Sustainable Urbanization in Mountain Cities and Urban Governance.
Foundation believes in the doctrines of three A’s – analysis, advocacy and action – that lead to sustainable and tangible changes.
Also See : Scholarship 2018
About Gati Fellowship
- Gati Fellowship Program is a rigorous exercise where students from different academic disciplines are invited to be a part of policy-making process in the field of environmental policy & regulation. Gati has been an active and vocal stakeholder on various environmental matters across the state of Uttarakhand
- Thus, through this Program, Gati aims at planning the interventions that are innovative and sustainable in nature. Under the program, the students are made familiar with policy level as well as the grass root issues concerning with environment
- Fellowship is for 8 months and a tough one! Fellows will be given a day off on Saturday and Sunday + regular national holidays
- Fellowship Stipend will be a fixed amount of Rs. 10,000 per month. This will be all inclusive of travel, phone, internet etc. City travel allowances will be reimbursed based on actual.
Eligibility Criteria for Gati Fellowships 2018
- Anybody is welcome to apply. Sex no bar, age no bar, caste no bar, ideology no bar. So long as you are committed to the craft of writing and possess a keen mind willing to learn and an attitude open to experimenting with innovative formats and themes, this is the place for you!
- Post-graduate qualification in law or any other Helping Professions/Social Science/Humanities subject or related areas from a Central/Deemed/State-Recognised University.
- Familiarity with the use of MS-Office, emails and the social media is desirable. Students with prior work experience at the grass root level or with any Governmental Dept. (like MoEFCC, CPCB etc.) will be given priority
- Interested candidates are required to submit the following at email@example.com with “Application for Gati Fellowship” in the subject line
- Statement of Purpose (not exceeding 500 words) as to why the applicant thinks he/she would be a good fit for the fellowship.
- One recent writing sample
- For official website, click here
Important Dates for Gati Fellowships 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 12th September 2018
- Only shortlisted students will be contacted by the foundation