Federal Bank announces Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships 2022 for Professional Courses, Apply now
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships – Applications are invited for Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship for the Academic year 2022-23 from students in their first year of graduation pursuing the courses mentioned below. The scholarship is instituted in memory of the Founder of Federal Bank, Shri K P Hormis.
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships 2022
Scholarships are offered for the following courses:
- B Sc. Nursing
- Agriculture (B.Sc) including BSc (Hons) Cooperation & Banking with Agricultural Sciences conducted by Agriculture Universities.
Students from the following identified states are eligible to apply for scholarships.
- Tamil Nadu
- Last Date of submission of online application is: 31st December 2022
- To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be enrolled to MBBS, Engineering, BSc Nursing, and Agricultural courses at a recognized university/institute
- Belong to Kerala/Tamil Nadu/ Maharashtra/ Gujarat
- Students applying for the scholarship should have secured admission under merit in Government/Aided/Government Recognised self-financing colleges during the Academic year 2022-23
- Annual family Income of the students applying for the scholarship should be less than Rs.3 Lakhs and an Income Certificate issued by Village Authorities to substantiate the same is necessary.
- Apply the scholarship through the following link available in our website https://forms.office.com/r/vxgxhDRMWi
- Take a printout of the application submitted online.
- Last date of submission of online application is 31.12.2022
- On receiving intimation via mail from the Bank, visit the nearest Federal Bank branch with the print out of the application form and the attachments as necessary document.
- Selected students will be reimbursed 100% of tuition fees and other educational expenses paid as per the fee structure of the college, subject to a maximum of Rs.1 Lakh per year.
- Students are eligible for one Personal Computer (PC)/Laptop (maximum Rs 40,000/-will be reimbursed) during their course of study (within the overall limit of Rs.1.00 Lakh per year).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website