Federal Bank announces Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships 2021 for Professional Courses
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships – Applications are invited for Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship for the Academic year 2021-22 from students in their first year of graduation pursuing the courses mentioned below. The scholarship is instituted in memory of the Founder of Federal Bank, Shri K P Hormis.
Read on for more details on Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships 2021.
Scholarships are offered for the following courses:
- B Sc. Nursing
- Agriculture (B.Sc) including BSc (Hons) Cooperation & Banking with Agricultural Sciences conducted by Agriculture Universities.
Students from the following identified states are eligible to apply for scholarships.
- Tamil Nadu
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships Date 2021
- Last Date of submission of online application is : 31st December 2021
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships Eligibility Criteria 2021
- To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be enrolled to MBBS, Engineering, BSc Nursing, and Agricultural courses at a recognized university/institute
- Belong to Kerala/Tamil Nadu/ Maharashtra/ Gujarat
- Students applying for the scholarship should have secured admission under merit in Government/Aided/Government Recognised self-financing colleges during the Academic year 2021-22.
- Annual family Income of the students applying for the scholarship should be less than Rs.3 Lakhs and an Income Certificate issued by Village Authorities to substantiate the same is necessary.
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships Application Process 2021
- Apply the scholarship through the following link available in our website https://forms.office.com/r/vxgxhDRMWi
- Take a printout of the application submitted online.
- Last date of submission of online application is 31.12.2021
- On receiving intimation via mail from the Bank, visit the nearest Federal Bank branch with the print out of the application form and the attachments as necessary document.
- Selected students will be reimbursed 100% of tuition fees and other educational expenses paid as per the fee structure of the college, subject to a maximum of Rs.1 Lakh per year.
- Students are eligible for one Personal Computer (PC)/Laptop (maximum Rs 40,000/-will be reimbursed) during their course of study (within the overall limit of Rs.1.00 Lakh per year).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website