Fair and Lovely Foundation notifies Scholarships 2019 for Women
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019 – Fair and Lovely Foundation invites applications for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019 for Women for academic year 2019-2020
Scholars will be selected on the basis of Pan-India online application and through an interview round.
Also See : Scholarships
- We believe education is one of the most effective ways for women to attain financial independence and they should never be hindered by a lack of finances; apply for our scholarship today for vocational courses, graduate or postgraduate studies and get started on your path to a better future.
- Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Education.
- This scholarship carries an amount of Rs. 1 Lakh per annum. The rural women students are given an additional amount of Rs.3000 per year in order to meet their other expenses related to education
Eligibility Criteria for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019
- Girl of age group 15 to 30 years who wish to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate courses in a government-recognized institution in India
- Girls who have passed class 12 (Science, Commerce, Arts, Others) and secured a minimum of 60% marks in class 10 and 12 board examinations
- The family income from all sources should not be more than INR Six Lakh per annum.
- The girl must be studying in any of the following courses to apply for this scholarship: Graduation: BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BE/B.Tech, LLB, BCA, BBA, B.Pharma, B.Arch, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BHM, B.P.Ed, B.Ed, B.SL LL.B, BBA LLB, B.Com. LLB
- Post Graduation: MA, M.Sc, M.Com, ME/M.Tech, LLM, MCA, MBA, M.Pharma, M.Arch, MDS, MHMS, MAMS, MD, MHHM, M.P.Ed, M.Ed, Others
- Coaching Classes: Banking Services, CA-CS-ICWA, CAT-MBA, Civil Services, Government Services, IIT-JEE-Engineering, PMT-AIIMS-MBBS, Language-English Communication
- Girl candidates need to fill an online application form, where they:
- Need to provide personal details, academic details, reference details etc
- Have to answer two subjective questions related to themselves only
- The selected applications will get a percentile ranking based on merit, family income, streams and special criteria such as physically handicapped, single parents, orphan etc
- Based on the shortlisting, candidates will be selected for the final telephonic interview round, where:
- An experienced panel of interviewers will take a small 10-15 minutes interview call with all shortlisted candidates
- Interview language: Hindi/English & South Indian.
- Interview questions to be decided with HUL team consultation.
- Providing the list of top candidates based on the interview round.
- Final scholar selection decision will be with HUL scholarship team.
How to Apply for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019 – Application Process
- To registration for Fair & Lovely 2019, visit website www.fairandlovely.in
- You can apply for Fair & Lovely Scholarship online or you can download the application forms for offline submission
- The downloaded form needs to be duly filled and couriered along with relevant documents to: Fair & Lovely Foundation, Hindustan Unilever House, B.D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Mumbai- 400099
- We request you to read the Scholarship application form carefully and fill in all the details accurately before submitting the forms to us
- Document Checklist (Any of the following in each group)
- Photo ID (PAN card, Voter’s Identity Card, Aadhar card, Driving License & 10th Std Marks card with photo)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/BPL card, Voter’s Identity Card, Aadhar card, Driving License, Passbook/bank statement for the last 6 months)
- Age Proof (Birth certificate, Valid Indian passport, Driving License, 10th Std Marks card)
- Qualification (10th Std score sheet, Vocational training Certificates, Pre-Degree completion certificate)
- Work and Business Experience Documents (Appointment letter/Experience letter, Letter from employer, Last 3 months Payslip, Trade license)
- Family Income Proof (BPL card, Income certificate, Pay-slip of the immediate earning family member)
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
|Scholarship Application Closing Date||15th December 2019|
Fair & Lovely Foundation, Hindustan Unilever House
B.D Sawant Marg, Chakala, Mumbai-400099, Toll-free (MTNL/BSNL) 1800-220-130, Website www.fairandlovely.in