Dora Plus Funding for Foreign Masters Students in Estonia 2019
Dora Plus Funding for Foreign Masters Students in Estonia 2019 – The Tallinn University is inviting applications from students around the world who are studying a Master’s degree program at the university for Dora Plus Scholarship for Foreign Master’s Students 2019
The main objective of the scholarship is to support international students in pursuing their master’s degree and contribute to the international exchange of knowledge.
Offering this Scholarship
- The scholarship is provided and regulated by the Tallinn University. It is the largest university in Tallinn for Humanities and third-largest public university in Estonia.
Worth of Award
- Foreign master’s students can be awarded the scholarship when studying with full-time study load in one of the international master’s programmes at Tallinn University.
- For the second year of studies, the master’s students need to apply anew. The scholarship amount is 350 euros per month.
- The scholarship can be awarded for one study year at a time, i.e. 10 months (September to June).
- The Scholarship is awarded to talented students;
- Who are studying on a full-time study load on a Tallinn University master’s programme fully in English;
- Who has completed the study programme in the amount of at least 54 ECTS credits (only required when applying for the scholarship for the 2nd year of studies);
- Who is not a citizen of Estonia;
- Who does not have a permanent residence permit/long-term residence permit;
- Whose country of residence is not Estonia (only required when applying for the scholarship for the first time);
- Who has not been in Estonia for more than one year during the past three years (only required when applying for the scholarship for the first time);
- Who does not receive additional funds to support their studies
How to Apply?
- The participants have to enrol in a master’s degree program at the university. And then, they can complete the online application for the fund through the direct link given on the grant page.
- Curriculum vitae, copies of academic transcripts or certificates, copy of the passport with the language ability proof must be submitted.
- The candidates should hold an undergraduate degree.
- You need to show your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- To know more https://www.tlu.ee/en/dora-plus-scholarship-foreign-masters-students
- Application Deadline for First-year students: 10th September 2019
- Application deadline for second-year students: 30th June 2019
- Announcement of results: 17 September 2019 onwards
See: OBC Scholarship 2019