Home >> Scholarships 2019 >>
Deakin University PG Scholarship 2019, Eligibility, Application, Dates
Deakin University, Australia announces PG Scholarship 2019
Deakin University PG Scholarship 2019 – Deakin University, Australia, invites applications for Five months PG Scholarship for 2019
Deakin University is committed to providing international students with opportunities to obtain financial support for their study program through a wide range of scholarships and bursaries.
Also see: Scholarships 2019
- 10% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your offer letter.
- This scholarship is available for the entire duration of the course.
Eligibility Criteria for Deakin University PG Scholarship 2019
- To be eligible, all the below selection criteria must be met:
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen with a valid Indian Passport
- Applicant should be residing in India at the time of application
- Applicant should be applying through any Deakin Authorised agent based in INDIA
- Applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria
Academic Eligibility Criteria
- An overall score between 55-59.9% in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program
- All conditions must be met. This bursary is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form.
Deakin University PG Scholarship 2019 Application Process
- Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 10% fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter. This will be applied against the student’s records after census date.
Deakin University PG Scholarship 2019 Dates
- Closing Date: 15th December 2021
For more details, please visit http://www.deakin.edu.au