Curtin University Australia invites application for MBA (Global) Scholarships 2019
Curtin University Australia MBA (Global) Scholarships 2019 – Curtin University, Australia is offering MBA (Global) Scholarships to encourage and support academically talented students to commence the Semester 1 of MBA (Global) 2019 at the University.
About the Scholarship
- The MBA (Global) Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support academically talented students to commence the MBA (Global) at Curtin University.
- Applications are open until scholarships are exhausted.
- Student Type: Future Students
- Faculty: Faculty of Business and Law
- Course Type: Postgraduate Coursework
- Gender: Non-gender specific
Also see : MBA Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Curtin University MBA (Global) Scholarships 2019
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa; New Zealand Citizen; Australian Citizen; Australian Permanent Resident; International students
- Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for a MBA (Global) Scholarship:
- Receive an offer of place into the MBA (Global) in 2019
- Completed an undergraduate degree with distinction or equivalent
- Not to be in receipt of any other Curtin funded scholarships
- Not to be in receipt of any other sponsorship
- Students with credit for recognised learning (CRL) are not eligible
- Deferral of this scholarship is not permitted
- Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria – (a) Responses to questions in application form and academic merit; (b) Scholarship will be awarded if there are applicants of sufficient merit.
Also see : Scholarship 2019
Curtin University Australia MBA (Global) Scholarships 2019 Application Form
- Candidates need to download the application form https://scholarships.curtin.edu.au/
- All qualifying applications from applicants for the MBA (Global) at Curtin University will be automatically assessed for the MBA Global Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
- Applications must be submitted in the following ways:
- Email: [email protected]
- Post: School of management, Building, 408, Curtin University, Kent Street, Bentley WA 6102 Fax: 08 9266 7897; Please attach a front cover page containing Student Name, Student Number and Number of pages faxed
- Applications accepted at any time