CSIR Individual Research Proposal and Post Doctoral Fellowship 2018
Cognitive Science Research Initiative (CSRI) Individual Research Proposal and Post Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) 2018
CSIR Individual Research Proposal and Post Doctoral Fellowship 2018 - Applications are invited from eligible candidates for CSIR New Delhi for Individual Research Proposal and Post Doctoral Fellowship for the academic session 2018-19
Also See : Scholarships 2018
- Cognitive Science Research Initiative (CSRI) is a unique program of Department of Science and Technology (DST) which is aimed to revolutionize research in various fields such as,
- Nature and origin of mental disorders of psychological, social and neuro-chemical origin
- Design of better learning tools and educational paradigms; and
- Design of better cognition based software technologies and devices, among others.
- Cognitive Science research includes emotions, language, memory, visual perception and cognition, thinking & reasoning, social cognition, decision making, artificial intelligence, computational modeling of cognitive processes, psychology, cognitive development and other important components derived from work in neurosciences, philosophy, linguistics, anthropology, etc.
- Individual Research Proposal: The project is tenable for a maximum period of three (3) years.
- Post Doctoral Fellowship: The fellowship is tenable for two (2) years.
Individual Research Proposal
- Scientists/academicians with research background in Cognitive Science and having regular position are invited to submit research proposal under CSRI.
Post Doctoral Fellowship
- Applicants holding a Ph.D Degree in Science, Engineering and allied areas of Cognitive Science are eligible for CSRI-PDF.
- Those who have submitted Ph.D thesis are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants having permanent position are not eligible.
- Age: 40 years maximum.
- Fellowship: Fellowship of Rs. 55,000/- per month and research contingency grant of Rs. 2.00 lakh per year
Application – How to Apply?
- Proposals may be submitted at e-PMS (onlinedst.gov.in) under KIRAN Division in prescribed format of ‘CSRI Individual Proposal’ or ‘CSRI-PDF’ which is available at e-PMS and at DST website.
- Two (2) hardcopies of uploaded research proposal or PDF applications should also be sent to Dr. Vandana Singh, Officer-in-charge, Department of Science and Technology, Technology Bhawan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110016 by Speed Post. The envelope should be superscribed with "Cognitive Science Research Initiative (CSRI)” or "CSRI-PDF” as the case may be.
Last Date of Submission of Proposals for both Components: 20 July 2018