Council of Higher Secondary Education Odisha CHSE Odisha Scholarship 2018
CHSE Odisha Scholarship 2018 for Meritorious Students – The Department of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha will publish the Scholarship for the CHSE Pass out students of 2018 batch
Students can apply for the scholarship till 31st October 2018 by the national scholarship portal www.scholarship.gov.in
Also See : Scholarships 2019
CHSE – the Dept.
- CHSE, the Department of Higher Education, Govt. of India have made provision for 2736 Scholarship under Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students for distribution among eligible Higher Secondary pass out students of the CHSE Odisha
CHSE Odisha Scholarship 2018 Important Dates
- Submission of Online Application CSSS on NSP has been opened 23rd Jul 2018
- Online Submission of Application will be allowed till 31st October 2018
No. of Scholarship
- Total Number of Scholarship: 2736 Nos.
- 01 – Scheduled Caste – 68 for Arts, 137 for Commerce & 205 for Science
- 02 – Scheduled Tribe – 34 for Arts, 68 for Commerce & 103 for Science
- 03 – Other Background Class – 123 for Arts, 246 for Commerce & 369 for Science
- 04 – Un reserved – 231 for Arts, 461 for Commerce & 691 for Science
- (including Boys 50% and Girls 50% in each category + PH 03 Horizontally in each category)
Including Boys – 50% in each category+3% horizontally in each category
- The Students availing any other scholarship are not eligible to avail this scholarship
- The rate of Scholarship is Rs.10,000/- per annum at Graduation level for 1st (First) three years of College and University Courses and Rs.20,000/ per annum at Post-Graduate on level
- Students pursuing professional courses, in case, where the duration of course is Five (05) years/integrated course would get Rs.20,000/- per annum in the 4th & 5th year. However, students pursuing technical courses such as B.Tech., B. Engineering would get scholarship up to graduation level
- The annual renewal of the scholarship will depend on the scholar’s securing minimum 60% of marks or equivalent GPA & attendance of at least 75% in previous year
- The income limit of the parents from all sources shall not exceed Rs.60,000/- only. Eligibility of Cut off marks (the details of guidelines are available in (NSP portal)
- General – 338 for Arts, 336 for Commerce & 385 for Science
- OGC – 338 for Arts, 336 for Commerce & 385 for Science
- SC – 307 for Arts, 316 for Commerce & 385 for Science
- ST – 284 for Arts, 304 for Commerce & 314 for Science
CHSE Odisha Scholarship 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Student must passed the annual Higher Secondary Examination 2018 conducted by CHSE, Odisha as a regular candidate only.
- She/ He must have passed the Annual Higher Secondary Examination 2018 conducted by the CHSE Odisha as regular candidate. Ex Regular /Private /Distance Education /Vocational Stream/Other Boards pass out are not eligible to apply
- She /He should have to prosecute higher studies in any College /Institution /University during 2018-19 as a regular student
- It is necessary that all students, who are eligible for scholarship, need to apply with Aadhar Number which is seeded with Bank Account
CHSE Odisha Scholarship 2018 Application Form
- Willing candidates should visit the website www.scholarship.gov.in to apply the scholarship. Candidates have to upload the certificate, income certificate and other details online.
- The candidates those have received the scholarship during the session 2018-19 can also apply for the renewal of the scholarship.
- Submission of online application by students for CSSS on NSP has been opened from 23rd Jul 2018. Online submission of application will be allowed till 31st October 2018. No application shall be entertained beyond the last date