AWOO Foundation Scholarship 2018-19
AWOO Foundation Scholarship 2018-19 for students from Economically Weaker section of Society
AWOO Foundation invites application from the deserving students from economically weaker sections of society for the AWOO Foundation Scholarship 2018-19
Also See : Scholarships 2019
- At A World of Opportunity Foundation, we believe that education is the most critical component to sustain socio-economic change. Established in 2013-2014 AWOO Foundation is a registered charitable trust that supports deserving students from economically weaker sections of society
- The scholarship is offered at both, the undergraduate and postgraduate levels, for professional and livelihood-focused courses
- Deserving students from low income backgrounds who get an opportunity to realize their potential through higher education, are not only improving the quality of their life, they are adding to the talent pool of India which is fast emerging as a major contributor to the global workforce
Course Details for AWOO Foundation Scholarship 2018-19
Information about the proposed course has to be filled in this section
- Annual Expenses & Fee Structure
- The detailed break-up of the fee structure has to be provided- both academic fees & living expenses. Care has to be taken to ensure that refundable/caution deposits have not been included in the amounts filled in this section
Engage and Empower
- A World of Opportunity Foundation offers multiple scholarship programs and educational opportunities to deserving but underprivileged students. The entire process: from screening, to selection and support, is fair, equitable and transparent.
Renew AWOO Foundation Scholarship
- Over the last four years, we received over 8500 applications for our programs, the AWOO Foundation Scholarship. Of these, around 826 meritorious students have been granted scholarships. 110 scholars are now a part of our alumni club, many of them are now making waves in their chosen careers
Who We Are?
- This means, for every 100 Indians in the age group of 18 to 24, only 19 pursue higher education. These statistics are alarming for a country in which nearly 50 per cent of the population is below 50. One of the ways to surmount this gap is by empowering youngsters from economically weaker families to pursue higher studies.
Student's' Academic Record
- Details of the Student's qualifications, Institute studied in & Grades have to be provided here. Please provide details of your all your qualifications here
- Please ensure all the relevant enclosures are scanned and uploaded. All documents mentioned below are mandatory documents. Your application will not be processed in case any of these are missing:
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Mark sheets of all your previous years/semesters in-case you are applying for either 1st, 2nd 3rd of 4th year of a Graduate course, or your Graduation mark sheet in-case you are applying for a Postgraduate course
- Fresh Scholarship Application Form: The fresh application form has the following sections:
- Personal Details: Information about the Student applying for the scholarship and the Parent needs to be filled in this section
- Note: If you face any Technical difficulties filling the form, please contact the Worli Data Centre (our technical helpdesk) Email: email@example.com, Phone number: 022-24995372
- For more details please refer the Website https://www.awoofoundation.org/student-details.aspx
Important Dates for Fresh AWOO Foundation Scholarship 2018-19
- The scholarship application window for the year 2018-19 will open in October. Please visit the page during the 1st week of October to confirm the dates.
- Submission of Application Form: 15th October to 03rd November 2018
- Screening & shortlisting of Scholars: December 2018 - January 2019
- Announcement of selected scholars: February 2019