API Scholarship for Medical Students (MBBS/MD) in India- Association of Physicians of India (Karnataka Chapter) Bangalore has decided to offer scholarship to MBBS students. Check the complete detailed notification for the same.
Also See : Scholarships 2019
API Scholarship for Medical (MBBS/MD) Students in India – Scholarship/Medal/Fellowship: MBBS, MD 2018
API MBBS/ MD Scholarship Details
- Association of Physicians of India (Karnataka Chapter) Bangalore has decided to offer scholarship to MBBS students, medals and fellowship to DNB (General Medicine) graduates from the academic year 2007
- Students who are native of Karnataka and studying in institutions affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, autonomous/deemed universities admitting NEET candidates and recognized by MCI & Institutions accredited by National Board of Exams for running DNB (General Medicine) in Karnataka state are eligible to apply
- Organisation: Association of Physicians of India Karnataka Chapter
- Scheme Name: API MBBS/ MD Scholarship 2018
Number of Scholarship for Medical Students in India pursuing MBBS/MD.
- MBBS Scholarship (Total 20+2): Male-10, Female-10, Children of API-KC Life Member 02. Executive Committee can modify the number of candidates for the above awards periodically
API Scholarship (MBBS/MD) Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates belonging to Karnataka State are only eligible. Should be studying in a college affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi university of Health Sciences and recognized by Medical council of India are eligible.
- Should have been selected through NEET (UG) and allotted a free seat. Marks obtained in II PUC and NEET(UG) will be taken into consideration for selection of candidate.
- Parent’s income should be less than Rupees Three Lakhs and Sixty Thousand (3.6) per annum. Basic Salary plus Dearness Allowance only to be considered for calculation of income.
- The scholarship will be continued till the completion of MBBS course provided the candidate pass all exam in first attempt and submit pass certificate /mark list and good conduct certificate from the Principal/Head of the institution yearly and at the end of each exam
- Candidates belonging to Karnataka State are only eligible
- Should have obtained the MBBS degree from a college affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and recognized by the Medical council of India.
- Should have been allotted a seat based on CET selection and allotted a free or low fee category. Should have passed the university examination in the MD course in first attempt and obtained the highest total marks as per RGUHS.
Application Procedure for API MBBS/MD Scholarship 2018
- Follow the below steps to apply for the API MBBS/ MD Scholarship 2018
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Association of Physicians of India Karnataka provided above.
- Step 2: Download the application form from the official website or you can directly download it from below mentioned link.
- Visit.: https://apikarnataka.org/apischolarship.php
- Step 3: Take a print out of the application and Fill the application form with the required details.
- Step 4: The application in the proforma attached countersigned by the Principal / Head of the institution and forward the same to The Honorary Secretary, Association of physicians of India, Karnataka Chapter, API BHAVANA, #16/F Millers Tank Bed, Vasanthnagar, Bangalore 560052.
- Step 5: They will also submit the attached checklist giving details of the enclosed documents duly signed by the candidate.
API MBBS/MD Scholarship for Medical Students in India- Important Dates
Last date to submit the application for MBBS / MD Scholarship is 31 October each year.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Scholarships.
Also See : Scholarships