Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship Singapore 2018
Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship Singapore 2018 UG & PG
Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship Singapore 2018- Amity Global Institute, Singapore has issued Amity Singapore Merit scholarships 2018 for class 12 passed and graduate students who want to pursue an UG (undergraduate) or PG (Postgraduate Degree) in several stream such as Management, Arts, Data Science, Accounting/Finance, Business, Law & Fashion
Also See : Scholarships 2018
Details of Scholarship
- The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to create best opportunities for Indian students.
- If you are also one of the eligible candidates and profile match with this eligibility criteria and term and condition, then donâ€™t miss this golden opportunity and apply online Amity Singapore Merit scholarships 2018 before the last through the link which is mention below.
- An applicant must have passed class 12 (to take admission in undergraduate degree program)
- Applicants must be graduate for admission to a postgraduate degree program
- Department will select the candidates not only in academic records it will depend not only academics but also upon the overall profile of students.
Terms & Conditions
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Accounting and Finance
- (Hons.) Business Studies
- Sc. (Hons.) Computing
- (Hons.) Fashion Marketing
- Bachelor of Law (Hons.)
- Master of Science in Banking and Finance
- Master of Law in International Commercial Law
- Global MBA Leadership/Accountancy
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- Diploma in International Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Diploma in International Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Amity Diplomas
- Step 1: First visit on the official website www.amitysingapore.sgof the department that is and fill online application form accurately. Based on their application, they will be shortlisted for short telephonic interview round.
- Step 2: Selected candidates need to apply for Amity Global Institute admission application form to receive admission offer letter.
- Passport Copy
- Class 10 marks sheet
- Class 12 marks sheet
- Graduation mark sheet (for PG courses)
- Letter of recommendation
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 15th August 2018