All India Scholarship Entrance Examination for Engineering and Medical Aspirants and CST (College Scholarship Test), Fill Application Form Now
AISEE 2022 – AISEE invites applications for All India Scholarship Entrance Examination (AISEE) 2022 from 12th passed or appearing students. The scholarship aims to support the study of meritorious engineering and medical aspirants.
Selected students will receive the benefit of up to 100% fee reduction for Engineering and Medical Course
AISEE Dates 2022
- Start Date of Online Application : 15th January 2022
- Last Date of Online Application for Engineering and Medical aspirants : 22nd March 2022
- Last Date of Online Application for CST (College Scholarship Test) : 22nd March 2022
- AISEE Application corrections : 01st to 04th June 2022
- Issue of Admit Card : 10th to 20th June 2022
- Date of Online Examination (AISEE 2022) : 15th to 30th June 2022
- AISEE Scholarship Results Announcement : 11th to 15th July 2022
AISEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Any 12th passed out or appearing candidate from a recognize board whose appearing year is 2022 or passed year is 2017 onwards and appearing in any Medical & Engineering Entrance Exam(like JEE, NEET etc.) are eligible.
AISEE Application Process 2022
- Candidates are required to go through the User Manual carefully and acquaint themselves
- Candidates can apply for AISEE-2022 only “Online”. User Manual can be downloaded from the website www.aisee.co.in
Steps to Fellow
- Step 1 : Visit the official website: http://www.aisee.co.in/
- Step 2 : Fill in the required details.
- Step 3 : Make the required fee payment.
- Step 4 : Upload the relevant documents.
- Step 5 : Submit the application.
- Application Fee (Home Based Exam*): ₹ 1200.00 for all Quota (General/ OBC/ SC/ ST)
- Selection will be based on the scores of the scholarship entrance examination
Structure of Online Test:
- Duration of Examination: 90 Minutes
- Question type: Objective (Multiple Choice Question/Integer Type/Paragraph Type/Match the following)
- Physics : 25 Questions
- Chemistry : 25 Questions
- Mathematics / Biology : 25 Questions
- General Science & Logical Thinking : 15 Questions
- Total Questions : 90
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for every correct response; for incorrect response 1 mark will be deducted. No marks will be given for unattempted questions.
- You are allowed to use your textbook during the examination period because AISEE-2022 is an open book examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website