AISEE 2019 Scholarship for Engineering- Application Dates
AISEE 2019 for Engineering
AISEE 2019 - All India Scholarship Entrance Examinations announces AISEE 2019 Scholarship for Engineering.
Also See : Scholarships 2018
- AISEE Provides Engineering Scholarship and Medical Scholarship for College Students
- AISEE (All India Scholarship entrance examination) is a national level merit-based scholarship program provided by an organization which is registered under the Ministry of finance act 1994 is being registered with the central excise department of India.
- This program provides benefits for higher education to those students who wish to get aid in their higher studies. To earn the aids of scholarship students have to qualify the All India Scholarships Entrance Examination.
- In the sight of requirements at present AISEE integuments the courses related to medical and engineering. For those students who expect for financial aid in their higher studies AISEE is the best resource for scholarship. The students can be heir by getting care of medical scholarship and engineering scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for AISEE 2019
- Any 12th passed out or appearing candidate from a recognized board whose appearing year is 2019 or passed year is 2013 and onwards are eligible.
- Application Fee (INR): 1200.00 for all Quota (General/ OBC/ SC/ ST)
- Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Ambala, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Bhagalpur, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, DELHI/NCR, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Gandhinagar, Gaya, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata , Kota, Kurukshetra, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Muzzafarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, RANCHI, Rourkela, Shimla, Solan, Thiruvananthpuram, Udaipur, Varanasi, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam
Structure of Online Test
- Duration of Examination: 90 Minutes
- Question Type: Objective (Multiple Choice Question)
- Physics - 30 Questions
- Chemistry - 30 Questions
- Mathematics /Biology - 30 Questions
- 4 marks will be awarded for every correct response; for incorrect response 1 mark will be deducted. No marks will be given for un attempt questions
Application process for AISEE 2019
- Candidates are required to go through the User Manual carefully and acquaint themselves
- Candidates can apply for AISEE-2019 only Online. User Manual can be downloaded from the website www.aisee.co.in
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing Official Website www.aisee.co.in
- Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in the User Manual and on the website www.aisee.co.in. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the User Manual and on website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified
- Candidate must save or note down Registration/Enrollment / Application No in safe Place Carefully for further processing
- Candidate Can pay Application fee through “Online Mode” only (i.e. Debit Card / Credit card / Net banking); Application fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances
- If your payment debited from your account and not show confirmation page, then please mail or call us as soon as possible and wait for 24-48 hours some time it may take time to update your payment
- AISEE-2019 may be held in single stage and would be an objective test. Candidate either apply for AISEE scholarship for Engineering or Medical (MBBS/BDS) Only
- For Latest updates, Candidate must remain in touch with the website www.aisee.co.in and regularly check their e-mail till completion of scholarship process
- For any query please mail us: email@example.com or call us 080- 95239995
Important Dates for AISEE 2019
- Online Application: 08th September 2018
- Last Date of Application: 15th October 2018
- Admit Card / Slot Booking: Mid of January 2019
- Examination: Between 21st January 2019 to 31st January, 2019