University of Essex offered Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship 2018
Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship 2018 – University of Essex invites applications from Master’s degree applicants for Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship 2018 worth up to £5,000, paid as a discount on your tuition fee. Awards will be made on the basis of grades obtained in your first degree.
The objective of the Academic Excellence International Masters scholarship is to encourage international students by providing them with a scholarship
Also See : Scholarships 2019
- Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship 2018 provides up to 5,000 GBP to selected students.
- Applicant must have applied for full-time taught master’s courses (excluding MBA) in 2018-19
- Applicant should have scored: NOOSR Tier 1 – 60%, NOOSR Tier 1 – 55%, NOOSR Tiers 2 and 3 – 65%, NOOSR Tiers 2 and 3 – 60%
- These scholarships are restricted to applicants who are overseas fee payers and are entirely self-funded. They are not available to students who are fully or partly sponsored.
- These scholarships may be awarded to students who have completed relevant school or university studies in one of the specified countries, and in the case of the UK, who are nationals of one of the other specified countries.
- Graduates of the University of Essex are not eligible for this award and for eligible students with a UK degree, the amount of the award will be set at £2,000.
- Students of any nationality are eligible for the award if they have completed their first degree in one of the specified countries, apart from the UK, and achieved the required grade.
- Students must have been awarded a first degree with the grade specified or above. A higher Masters grade cannot be taken to compensate for a lower Bachelors grade.
- Eligible courses are those which are full-time taught Masters courses leading to MA, MSc, LLM, MFA and MRes degrees.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot normally be held in conjunction with other University of Essex awards (including the Alumni Discount). This scholarship is available for the first year of Masters study only.
- Students from Mexico whose fees are already discounted under the ITESM partnership are not eligible for this award.
- These scholarships do not apply to deferred entry. Where a student, to whom a scholarship has been offered, requests deferred entry, the award will be considered again in line with the terms and conditions that apply in the new proposed year of entry
- We’ll assess your eligibility based on the information that you submit with your application for your place at Essex.
- If you meet all the eligibility criteria, you will automatically be awarded this scholarship. You don’t need to complete an application form.
- For 2018-19 entry – If you meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept the offer of your place by 30 September 2018 then you will automatically be awarded this scholarship. You’ll be notified of your award when your place at Essex is confirmed or by the end of October 2018
- Last Date for Online Registration for Scholarship is 30th September 2018
For more inquiry, visit the website: https://www1.essex.ac.uk/ or click here