Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarships 2022 for Women Graduates – Eligibility, Dates, Application and Selection Process
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarships 2022 – The Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust awards scholarships to Indian women graduates of recognised universities to pursue higher education abroad towards the tuition fee component. The Trust invites applications for the academic year 2022-23
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarships 2022
Fields of study
- Sociology, Psychology, Law (key focus on women & children’s issues)
- Education and welfare of children with special needs
- Gender studies – Violence against women and children, including domestic violence
- Child health – Development and nutrition
- Health policy and health education — mental health
- Public health – Community health services, reproductive health, epidemiology
- Needs of adolescents
- Communication for development (with a key focus on women & children’s issues)
- Research and study of social norms in communities
- Development Studies (key focus in the field of Community Development, Rural Development, Public Policy, Public Administration, Social Policy, Social Development, Sustainable Development for women & children)
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarships 2022 Important Dates
- Application Forms Available at the Trust’s Office: 01st April to 02nd May 2022
- No requests will be accepted by the Trust office after May 02, 2022; all requests received after the last date will stand void.
- Last date to accept the required documents by the Trust office on the designated email ID is Friday, May 06, 2022
- After scrutiny of the forms, only the shortlisted candidates will receive an email from the Trust office by end-June/ early July 2022
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarships 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Indian women graduate from a reputed university
- Have a consistently remarkable academic record
- Must have applied for admission/ secured admission to reputed universities or institutions in the United States, UK or Europe for the year 2022-2023
- Work experience of a minimum of 2 years preferred
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarships 2022 Application Procedure
- Request for an application form may be made by sending an email to email@example.com along with the details and documents as requested in the para given below
- Incomplete requests from candidates will not be considered by the Trust office and further correspondence will not be entertained.
- Applicants to request for an application form by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the details and documents as requested in the above paragraph
- Incomplete requests from candidates will not be considered by the Trust office.
- Students are requested to submit the completed forms along with all the required documents at the Trust’s office at: Mulla House, 3rd floor, HomiMody Street, Mumbai-400001
- Students shortlisted for the interviews and scholarships awarded would be solely at the discretion of the trustees of the Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust.
Selection & Scholarship Amount
- A gift scholarship towards the tuition fee component, approximately between Rupees three and six lakhs per student, is awarded, depending on the performance of the candidate.
- Candidates selected for this scholarship will have to submit a clear copy of the ‘Proof of Funds’ or ‘Financial Capacity’ document that reflect that they are able to support their studies, submitted for their visa application
- Shortlisted candidates will have to attend either a personal or an online interview with the board of trustees on a designated day and time between June and July 2022, which will be conveyed at a later stage
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Scholarships in India 2022
- DRDO Scholarship for Girls 2022
- Pragati Scholarship for Girls
- Santoor Women’s Scholarships Program