DHE Nagaland announces Post Matric Scholarship 2021 for Students belonging to Scheduled Tribe
DHE Nagaland Post Matric Scholarship 2021 – Government of Nagaland, Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) Nagaland (Assam) invites online applications from the students belonging to the Scheduled Tribe of Nagaland for the Post Matric Scholarship 2021
Check the post below for more details on DHE Nagaland Post Matric Scholarship 2021 for ST Students.
DHE Nagaland Post Matric Scholarship 2021 Important Dates
- Online application : 09th August to 31st October 2021
- Last date of submission of form Hardcopy/Annexure IV : 30th November 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DHE Nagaland Post Matric Scholarship 2021
- A student should fulfil the following criteria to be eligible for this Scholarship.
- The applicant must be pursuing post matric (above class X) studies and belong to Scheduled Tribe of Nagaland.
- The Annual Income of the applicant’s parents/guardians from all sources must not exceed ₹ 2.50 lakh (Rupees Two Lakh Fifty Thousand).
- Applicants must be from Institution which has valid AISHE/UDISE code.
- Students who have failed in their last examination (repeaters) are not eligible to apply.
- Students who have availed this scholarship at one stage of education and have passed but are studying in the same stage of education in different stream/subject. Example, a student who is currently pursuing BA course but has passed BCom and availed this scholarship while pursing BCom course will not be eligible to apply.
- Students having study break of more than 2 (two) years (last exam passed before 2019) are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicant must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship scheme
- Applicant must not be an employee of any government/semi government establishment.
- Students pursuing Diploma/Certificate Course can also apply provided they fulfil the above criteria (1- 8) and their course duration is not less than two years.
- Students studying in NIOS can also apply, provided they fulfil criteria 1 to 8 and have the following subject combination.
- a) For class 11 and 12 level course, the applicant must have passed class 10 with the following subject combination.
- i) English ii). Alt English or MIL iii) Science iv) Maths and v) Social Science.
DHE Nagaland Post Matric Scholarship 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online at https://scholarship.nagaland.gov.in/
- Bank Account must be that of the applicant. Application form will be rejected if the Bank Account is not of the applicant. In case of minor, joint account should be opened and in all such joint accounts, applicant’s name appearing first in the passbook.
- Students studying in Nagaland should submit the print out of the online submitted form along with the required documents to their respective institution for verification and compilation of Annexure IV by the institution. Institution shall submit the filled Annexure IV to this Office. For MPhil/PhD
- applications, Institutions should submit the hard copy of application forms to this Office. Submission of scholarship form by individual/applicant to this Office will not be entertained for applicants studying in Nagaland.
- Students studying outside Nagaland can send the print out of the online submitted form along with the required documents via speed post/hand post to the Scholarship Section, Directorate of Higher Education, Nagaland, Kohima-797001, within the stipulated time.
For MPhil/PhD applicants:
- In addition to other documents, PhD applicants should submit copy of the synopsis of proposed Research Work duly countersigned by the Guide or Supervisor and a photo copy of the Registration Card/Letter.
- Fresh Application: If the applicant is not in a position to furnish Registration Card/ Letter and Synopsis, submission of Part C(Research) will suffice.
- Renewal: a. Scholar should enclose a copy of the Progress Report of his/her Research Work duly attested and signed by the Guide or Supervisor. b. PhD Scholars who have not submitted Registration Card/Letter & Synopsis at the time of Fresh Application must enclose them with their Renewal Form. c. Renewal of PhD application will be considered only if the applicant has submitted photo copy of his/her Registration Card/Letter & Synopsis either during submission of the Fresh or Renewal application.
- The Department will not be responsible for non-receipt of scholarship amount due to wrong/inactive bank account details provided by the applicant.
- Applicant is warned that if he/ she gives false statement/ declarations/ documents etc. or otherwise obtained scholarship through fraudulent means, he/she will be blacklisted and debarred from getting scholarship under this scheme or any other scholarship schemes for the entire period of his/her studies. The scholarship amount if already paid will also be recovered.
- Incomplete/wrong entries in the e-form or incomplete enclosure of necessary documents will be subjected to rejection. Correction/rectification after online submission will not be entertained.
- Documents required for upload: (i) Aadhaar Card and (ii) Bank account detail (passbook front page).
For more details and apply, Please visit the official website