Application submission date extended for IGNOU Admission 2020 January session
IGNOU Admission 2020 Application last date extended till January 2020 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date for Application submission for all programs for January 2020 session till January 20, 2020.
The Application process for admissions to various Distance Education Academic Programs offered by IGNOU for the Academic Cycle beginning from January 2020 started in the first week of December 2019. All those candidates who wish to apply for admission at IGNOU but have still not applied can submit their application forms till January 20, 2020 through the official website
Steps to filling Online Application for IGNOU Admission 2020 January Session
- Download the Information Brochure January 2020 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via email and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature(less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.