GATE 2020 Branch wise Exam schedule released by IIT Delhi
IIT Delhi released GATE 2020 Branch wise Exam schedule – The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has released the branch wise exam Schedule for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020. All those candidates who have applied for GATE 2020 can check the branch wise schedule for the examination for the official website: http://gate.iitd.ac.in/
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi will conduct GATE 2020 in 8 sessions for 25 subjects in online mode on 01st, 02nd, 08th & 09th February 2020 for admission into Master’s & Direct Doctoral Programs in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and Doctoral Program in relevant branches of Science at IITs, IISc, NITs, GFTIs and other Universities in India. The admit card for the same is expected to be released on January 3, 2020.
The GATE 2020 examination will be conducted in centers spread in different cities across India, as well as, in six cities outside India.
Branch wise Examination Schedule for GATE 2020
- February 1 (9.30 am to 12.30 pm): IN, ME1, MT, PE, PH
- February 1 (2.30 pm to 5.30 pm): CY, ME2, PI
- February 2 (9.30 am to 12.30 pm): AR, BM, BT, CH, MA, MN, ST, XE, XL
- February 2 (2.30 pm to 5.30 pm): AE, AG, EC, GG
- February 8 (9.30 am to 12.30 pm): EE, EY, TF
- February 8 (2.30 pm to 5.30 pm): CS
- February 9 (9.30 am to 12.30 pm): CE1
- February 9 (14.30 pm to 5.30 pm): CE2
As per the data, the number of applications for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) has declined from 9.27 lakh in 2019 to about 8.60 lakh (8,60,112) in 2020.
- List of GATE Exam subjects for 2020
- GATE 2020 Exam Pattern
- GATE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- GATE 2020 Exam Syllabus
- GATE Exam 2020 Study Material- GATE Books
- GATE 2020 Preparation Tips and Reasons for failure