The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started the admission process for the July 2020 session. The varsity is all set to offer several degree courses through the online mode and has redesigned the curriculum to offer them digitally. The HRD Minister e-inaugurated these course through webinar
The HRD Minister said during the webinar that “the online mode of education is needed to reach out to students. We have already run initiatives like National Digital Library (NDL), Swayam, Swayam Prabha, Diksha among other platforms. We are moving fast in the direction of digital education and IGNOU has also taken a step in the same direction,”
Some of the new offerings by IGNOU in the digital space are MA in Hindi, MA in Gandhi and Peace Studies, BA in Tourism Studies, certificate course in Arabic, certificate in information technology, certificate program in Library and Information Science. The curriculum has been specially designed to conduct the class through digital (Online) mode.
IGNOU has been offering some of its services digitally such as e-Gyankosh – a national digital repository, Gyanvani – an education FM radio, Gyandhara – internet audio, and contents of IGNOU’s library.
IGNOU offers the online courses through its portal http://www.iop.ignouonline.ac.in. The online programs will include video and audio lectures, tutorials among other modes.
- IGNOU Registration Process for Online Admission 2020
- IGNOU Courses – List of IGNOU Online, Distance Learning Courses
- IGNOU Certificate Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU Diploma Courses – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MPhil Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MA MCA M.Com Admission
- Phd Admission Notification
- IGNOU PhD Admission Notification
- IGNOU Courses
- IGNOU PhD Programs
- IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admissions
- IGNOU MA Admission Fees – IGNOU Fees for Master degree Programs