Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has declared December 2019 Term End Exam (TEE) Results along with on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the IGNOU December 2019 TEE can check their results and download their Grade Card through the official website: ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU December Term End Exam 2019 was conducted from December 02, 2019, to January 03, 2020, across the country. The early results for IGNOU December TEE 2019 was declared on January 31, 2020 for students who requested it. As per reports, nearly 6, 39,000 candidates appeared for the Examination.
Steps to check result of IGNOU December 2019 TEE
- Visit the official website: http://ignou.ac.in/result.html
- click on the link that reads ‘December 2019 Examination Result’
- Enter your 9 digit Enrolment Number
- Click Submit and view your result
- Download and take a print out of result for future purpose.
Meanwhile, the application process for IGNOU Admission for January 2020 session has been extended till February 28. All those candidates who wish to take admission into various programs offered by the varsity can apply through IGNOU’s official website.
- IGNOU Registration Process for Online Admission 2020
- IGNOU Courses – List of IGNOU Online, Distance Learning Courses
- IGNOU Certificate Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU Diploma Courses – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MPhil Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MA MCA M.Com Admission
- Phd Admission Notification
- IGNOU PhD Admission Notification
- IGNOU Courses
- IGNOU PhD Programs
- IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admissions
- IGNOU MA Admission Fees – IGNOU Fees for Master degree Programs