Due to the lockdown in the country to restrain the spread of the COVID-19, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has asked the students to submit their June assignments online. The Last date to submit the assignment for the students who will be appearing for the IGNOU Term End Exam (TEE) June 2020 is April 30, 2020
Rajesh Sharma, CPRO, IGNOU said – “In view of the complete lockdown to combat the COVID-19 pandemic, the University has decided to facilitate assignment submission by learners through email. Learners can submit scanned copies of handwritten assignments through email to the respective RC email.”
“The Regional Centres will accept scanned copies of handwritten assignments through a dedicated email id and take care for further process of evaluation,” he added
Steps to Submit IGNOU June Assignments Online
- Write the assignment, following the guidelines given in the assignment list provided online on IGNOU website
- Assignment should not be typed on the computer.
- Scan the handwritten assignment using mobile phones
- Submit the assignment on the email address provided by IGNOU
- Assignments carry 30% weightage out of the total marks.
Candidates will be able to fill and submit the forms for the June 2020 Term End Exam only after they submit their assignments. The last date for submission of June 2020 TEE forms is April 30.
- IGNOU Registration Process for Online Admission 2020
- IGNOU Courses – List of IGNOU Online, Distance Learning Courses
- IGNOU Certificate Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU Diploma Courses – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MPhil Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MA MCA M.Com Admission
- Phd Admission Notification
- IGNOU PhD Admission Notification
- IGNOU Courses
- IGNOU PhD Programs
- IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admissions
- IGNOU MA Admission Fees – IGNOU Fees for Master degree Programs