The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has begun the application process for Term End Exam (TEE) June 2020 on its official website from March 11, 2020. The varsity conducts the term end examination every 6 month for all courses in the months of June and December.
Keeping in view the spread of CORONAVIRUS, the epidemic and complete lockdown throughout the country, University with the approval of the competent authority has released a notification to extend the last date for accepting the examination form for June, 2020 Term-End Exam without any late fee till April 30, 2020 and with late fee of Rs. 1000/- from May 1 to 20, 2020.
Earlier, the examination form of IGNOU June 2020 TEE could be filled without any late fee until March 31 and with late fee of Rs. 500 till April 30, 2020 and with late fee of Rs. 1000 till May 20, 2020
The varsity has also extended the last date for submission of Assignments for June 2020 Term-end-Examination up to 30th April 2020 which was earlier March 30, 2020.
Dates for Submission of Online Term End Examination Form
- Without Late Fee: March 1 to April 30, 2020
- With Late Fee of Rs 1000/- : May 1 to 20, 2020
IGNOU TEE 2020 Hall Tickets
- Hall Tickets will be uploaded on the University Website 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end examinations. Please take print out of Hall Ticket from University website (www.ignou.ac.in) and report at the Examination Centre along with the Identity Card issued by the Regional Centre/University.
IGNOU TEE 2020 Examination fee
- Rs. 150/- per course theory
- Rs. 150/- per course practical
- Students may select any one of the HDFC or IDBI Bank option to make payment from any of their credit/debit card/Net banking of any bank)
Prerequisite for the submission of the Term End Exam June 2020 Form
- Students are advised to ensure that they have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses for which they are submitting Examination Form. Hall Tickets will NOT be uploaded/issued for the courses for which they are not eligible and for which assignments have not been submitted by students.
- Examination results of Term End Examination (TEE) December, 2019 are available on University website (www.ignou.ac.in). Please check the result status before filling the Examination Form. Students who’s TEE December, 2019 results are not declared yet, you are advised to fill the exam form without waiting for the result to avoid late fee charges.
- In case you are eligible to appear in a courses in June-2020 but the course is not available in the option, please write to email@example.com or contact at 011-29571301
- Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Process to submit Term End Examination Form 2020
- Select and Enter Program Code from the options list available. Please note that option code for BA/BCOM/BSC is BDP & MLIS is MLS
- Select Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website. List of Regional Centre wise Examination centres for Term-End Examination June-2020 is available for information.
- If the Examination Centre opted by the student is not activated as Examination Centre or not allotted for administrative reasons, an alternative Examination Centre will be allotted to the student.
- Select course(s) carefully while filling the Examination Form as per your valid registration details available in IGNOU website. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen for filling the Exam form.
- After successful submission of the Examination Form, you will receive an acknowledgement with Control Number on the screen. Please retain the auto generated Control Number for your reference and record. For checking Examination Form status please visit SEARCH OPTION after 72 hours of submitting the Form. Details regarding examination form submission are not available; you may submit the form again only after following the due procedure as listed above.
Change of Examination Centre
- After submission of examination form in case any student desires to change the examination centre. On-line portal for the purpose will be open for a period of five days from 1st May, 2020 to 5th May, 2020. Students are advised to submit their request through the portal.
- After 5th May, 2020, no request for change of examination centre will be entertained by the university.
Application Process for IGNOU Term End June 2020 Exam
- Go to the official website
- Click on ‘Online Submission of TEE June 2020 Examination Form’
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Click on ‘Proceed to Fill Online Application Form’
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format
- Click to submit
- Download and take print out of the same for future use.