Eligibility Criteria for NIMCET 2021
- Indian Nationals securing at least 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale (55% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10-point scale in case of SC/ ST/PwD) in
(i) B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons) / BCA / BIT / B.Voc. (Computer Science/ Computer Applications) of minimum three years full-time programme from a recognized University with Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects
(ii) B.E./ B.Tech. from a recognized University are eligible to appear for NIMCET-2021. Conversion of scored marks from CGPA to percentage and vice-versa is not permitted. (CGPA other than 10-point scale will be converted to 10-point scale based on Unitary method).
(ii) Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for NIMCET-2021
All candidates shall submit the proof of fulfilling the eligibility criteria of NIMCET- 2021 at the time of Counseling/Admission but not later than September 15, 2021, failing which their admission is liable to be cancelled by the respective NITs
Note – Students who have completed/completing B.Sc./ B.Sc. (Hons)/BCA/ BIT programme of 3 years from Open Universities are also eligible to apply provided the programme is approved by UGC / AICTE and Distance Education Council (DEC) of Govt. of India.
NIMCET 2021 Application Process
- Candidates must apply for NIMCET-2021 through ‘Online’ only through official website https://www.nimcet.in/
- Candidates have to register on NIMCET-2021 website by creating the login, password as instructed therein and then fill all the details as per the Online Form.
- Candidates have to pay the non-refundable Application Processing Fee through the provisions made in the NIMCET-2021 website only before the final submission of the online application form.
- All the relevant documents (duly self attested and then scanned) should be uploaded along with the online application form.
- After duly filling up the application form and uploading the necessary documents, the candidate should click “Preview the Application”, following which a preview of the entire application will be generated for viewing.
- After the final submission of the application, a soft copy of the complete application form with unique Application Number will be generated in the downloadable PDF format
- Applicants are advised to download and save the soft copy and also keep a hard copy of the application for further references.
For OPEN/OPEN-EWS/OBC Category
For SC/ST/PwD Category
NIMCET 2021 Notification