GATE Online Application 2014 process. How to Apply online for GATE 2015 Examination , What is GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) all questions regarding online application of GATE EXAMINATION in 2015 is clarified
How to Apply online for GATE 2015 Examination ?
Candidates need to Register and Fill the GATE application form online only by accessing the zonal GATE websites of IISc and seven IITs. See GATE 2015 Notification
The application process is complete only when a print out of the filled online application with the candidate’s signature and a good quality photo affixed in the appropriate place is received by the respective GATE office along with necessary documents.
Please note that application forms are not available for sale anywhere
What is GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) ?
GATE Online Application 2015
An online interface is provided for most of applicant’s interaction with the GATE office. With this interface an applicant can
– Do Enrollment using “New User Register here”
– Fill the online application form for GATE 2015
– Upload photograph and signature.
– Pay the application fee through net-banking or indicate your option for payment through bank challan (State Bank of India or Syndicate Bank).
Check the Status of your application form: Received, Under Scrutiny, Accepted, Defect Status, Status after Rectification, Rejected with Valid Reasons, Admit Card Ready for Download, etc.
– Contact the Zonal GATE office in case of any queries/problems.
– Download GATE 2015 Admit Card.
– View your responses, marks and GATE score.
The login to this interface is through your GOAPS Enrolment ID and a GOAPS password. Keep this information safe and do not disclose it to anyone.
What is the Application Fee for GATE 2015 Examination ?
Male Candidates 1500/- Female Candidates Rs, 750/-. Bank Caharges are extra as given in the IIT Websites
All candidates have to apply only ONLINE. Details of the application fee are shown below. The application fee is non-refundable.
Also See :
Top GATE Coaching Institutes in Delhi >> Click here
GATE 2015 Exam Notification Dates >> Click here
10 Steps for Success in GATE 2015 exam >> Click here
New GATE Exam pattern 2015 >> Click here
Good Books for GATE Exam 2015 Preparation >> Click here
GATE Exam 2015 Study Material >> Click here
GATE Online Application 2015 STEPS
Here are the steps discussed on how to apply for GATE 2015 Exam :
1. Candidates have to apply online, an online interface is provided to interaction with the GATE office.
2. Upload photograph, signature, and supporting documents; make application fee payment through net banking; check the status of your application form (Contact the GATE office in case of any queries/problems (Grievance Redressal); download admit card; view your answers, marks and GATE score).
3. Candidates should have a valid email address and a password to login and do not disclose the email id and password to anyone.
4. Register yourself first , by providing a valid email address and after registration, an email will be sent with a link and one time password (OTP).
5. You must click on the link and enter the password.
6. After login, will see an application form to be filled in.
7. Keep the following information ready; personal information; Communication Address (PIN Code); Eligibility degree details (College address, PIN Code of College); GATE paper, choice of GATE examination cities; High quality image of your photograph conforming to the requirements); good quality image of your signature (in .jpeg format) conforming to requirements similar to photograph; optional (PDF files of supporting documents) (eligibility and category certificates) (max file size per file 0.5 MB); Optional (your net banking details to make the application fee payment) (only for male candidates); fill in the necessary data in the online application form following instructions given there; upload the soft copies of photo and signature (mandatory); Optional (you may upload pdf files of supporting documents conforming to the eligibility) (except principal’s certificate) and category requirements; you will have to select one of the payment options while filling the online form.
8. Before making payment, check your application whether there is any error or not.
9. Once you submit the application with payment, no further changes to the application can be made by the candidate.
10. Candidates who have selected challan payment option will directly proceed to the next step and then they can take a printout of the application form.
GATE 2014 Online Application Dates
GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens: September 01, 2014 (Monday)
Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website:
October 01, 2014 October 14, 2014
Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of City: November 21, 2014 (Friday)
Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing: December 17, 2014 (Wednesday)
GATE 2015 Online Examination Forenoon: 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon, Afternoon: 02.00 PM to 05.00 PM: 31st January, 1st, 07th, 08th and 14th February 2015 (Saturday and Sunday)
Announcement of Results on the Online Application Website: March 12, 2015 (Thursday, 17.00 Hrs)