XGMT 2019 – The Xavier General Management Aptitude Test is conducted by Xavier University, Bhubaneswar for admission into postgraduate courses offered by the University. The last date for registration has been extended till December 14, 2018. The XGMT 2019 is scheduled to be conducted January 27, 2019 in online mode.
Also see : Xavier University MBA in Business Management Admission 2019
Xavier University offers MBA and MBF programs. Admission to this program can be done through CAT, XAT, GMAT or XGMT scores.
All those candidates who wish to apply for MBA and MBF Program through XGMT 2019 can apply online at Xavier official website. The Examination fee for XGMT is Rs. 1000/- to be paid by the candidates through online payment mode.
MBA and MBF Courses Offered By Xavier University
- Business Management (MBA-BM)
- Business Management for Executive (EMBA-BM)
- International Program (MBA-Global)
- Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM)
- Rural Management (MBA-RM)
- Urban Management & Governance (MBA-UMG)
- Sustainability Management (MBA-SM)
- Master of Business Finance (MBF)
- EMBA in Agri-Business Management – New Course
- EMBA in Business Analytics – New Course
XGMT 2019 Exam Pattern
The X-GMT 2019 Exam Pattern involves multiple choice questions (MCQs) in 4 different categories of evaluation:
- Quantitative Aptitude (QA)
- Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning (VA and LR)
- Data Interpretation (DI)
- Emotional Quotient and General Awareness (EQ and GA)
Negative marking is applicable for incorrect answers.
Also See: XAT 2019 Notification