Union Public Service Commission released Notification for UPSC CDS 2020 (I)
UPSC CDS 2020 (I) Notification released – The notification of Combined Defense Service (CDS) exam for 2020 has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The candidates who wish to appear for this exam must visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in/ for details on information regarding the examination.
The Application Process for UPSC CDS 2020 (I) began from October 30, 2019. The last date for the same is November 19, 2019. The application fees of this exam is Rs 200. Women and reserved category candidates are exempted from paying any fees.
Steps to apply for UPSC CDS 2020 (I)
- Step 1: Visit the official UPSC website link as given above.
- Step 2: Click on the link which states ‘UPSC CDS 2020.’
- Step 3: Submit the basic details in part I as per given instructions.
- Step 4: In the part II, fill other details such as Centre Choices. Upload your scanned photograph and Signature.
- Step 5: Verify all the Details once again and click ‘Submit.’ Download the Application form for further reference.
The UPSC will conduct CDS 2020 on February 2, 2020. There are a total of 418 vacancies for the course to be conducted at Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy.
- UPSC CDS 2020 Exam Pattern
- UPSC CDS 2020 Eligibility Conditions
- UPSC Exam Notification 2020
- UPSC CDS 2020 Selection Procedure
- CDS Syllabus 2020
- UPSC CDS Salary – pay scale of Entry level officers