Application Process for NIMCET 2019 begins on its official website
NIMCET 2019 Application Process – National Institute of Technology (NIT) has begun the application process for the MCA common entrance test (NIMCET) 2019 on its official website. All those candidates who are interested to take admission to MCA offered by 11 participating National Institutes of Technology (NITs) can apply through the official website, nimcet.in. The last date to submit the online application for NIMCET 2019 is March 31 by 5. 00 pm.
Indian Nationals who have secured 60 per cent marks in bachelor’s level course (for SC, ST category candidates it is 55 per cent) are eligible to apply for NIMCET 2019.
NIT will be conducting the MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) 2019 on May 26, 2019.
NIT Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Durgapur, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Raipur, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli and Warangal are the participating institute of NIMCET 2019.
Step to Apply for NIMCET 2019
- Go to the official website–nimcet.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘new registration’
- Fill in the form using personal information
- Log-in using new registered id
- Fill form, upload documents
- Make payment
NIMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
NIMCET-2019 test will be conducted with only one question paper containing 120 multiple choice questions covering the following subjects.
- Mathematics: 50 Questions
- Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning: 40 questions
- Computer Awareness: 10 questions
- General English: 20 questions