Admit Card for IGNOU OPENNET 2019 released
IGNOU OPENNET 2019 Admit Card released – The admit cards of OPENNET 2019 exams for the Nursing Courses to be conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has been released. The candidates who had applied for this exam can download their respective admit cards by visiting the official website of IGNOU which is www.ignounursing.samarth.edu.in. The IGNOU conducts OPENNET for the Nursing Aspirants every year during the month of November.
The exams are slated to take place on November 11, 2019.
Steps to Download the IGNOU OPENNET 2019 Admit Card
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IGNOU www.ignounursing.samarth.edu.in.
- Step 2: Enter your login credentials as instructed.
- Step 3: A new page will be visible on the screen. Click on the link which states ‘ IGNOU OPENNET Admit Card 2019 Download.’
- Step 4: The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Verify if all the information given in the admit card are correct.
- Step 5: Download and take a printout of the same
The candidates have to carry the admit cards on the day of the exam. Without it, they would not be allowed to appear for the exam. Along with Admit Card candidates are required to carry a valid ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, etc. with them
IGNOU is an Open University in India that offers several Diploma, Certificates, UG and PG courses in different schools. Currently, the IGNOU has 21 different schools functioning under it.
Also See: List of Entrance Exam by IGNOU