Online Registration process for IGNOU B.ED, Management and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Program Admission
Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the online registration process for the entrance test for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and MBA programs for the January 2021 session. Candidates who want to apply for the entrance exam can do so through the official site of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in. The last date to apply for the OPENMAT, OPENNET and B.Ed entrance exam is March 20, 2021.
The Entrance exam is scheduled to be held on April 11, 2021 for all three programs. The Admit card for the same will be released 10 days before the examination. The Registration fee for the entrance exam is Rs.1000/-
Steps to Apply
- Click on “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature with specifications given below:
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, and clicked the “NEXT” button, you will get the Form Preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.