MBA in IGNOU, Admission, Entrance exam, Fees, Eligibility, Fees
MBA in IGNOU – Indira Gandhi National Open University, recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), was established in 1985 with an aim to provide quality higher education to all the sections of the society and hence is aptly called, ‘The People’s University’.
Masters in Business Administration has with time become the most sought after higher education for students and working individuals as well. To cater to the latter, most universities and institutions have come up with the facility of completing their MBA through correspondence.
IGNOU offers academic programs in a variety of disciplines and the ease of access makes it a favorite choice distance university for Indian and overseas students, both.
Read More – IGNOU Admission
IGNOU Management Courses List
- MBA – Master of Business Administrative
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – PGDM
- Diploma in Management
|Courses Type||IGNOU Distance Education|
|Specialization||MBA/Diploma and PG Diploma|
|Course Duration||MBA – 2years and PG Diploma – 1 year|
|Eligibility||Have a bachelor’s Degree|
|Entrance Exam||MBA – OPENMAT|
|Application||Twice in a Year|
MBA in IGNOU Course Details
- IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Consist of a Total 21 Papers
- Minimum Time Duration for Completion, of Course, is 2.6 years and Maximum time duration is 8 Years
- The Liberty of Completing the Course over a period of 8 years of Admission and adds flexibility to the program and a sense of ease of the Student.
Thanks to the advancements in communication technologies, IGNOU uses a variety of modern technology aids like Audio-Visual aids, Interactive Radio Counseling, TV Broadcast (Gyan Darshan), Printed Material …etc. to deliver study materials to the students.
Also, see – IGNOU Exam Form – Online Submission Process
Eligibility for Admission to MBA through distance education by IGNOU
There are no age restrictions for an aspirant for IGNOU MBA by correspondence.
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category and 45% for reserved category. Three years supervisory/managerial/professional experience after qualification is also required
A Professional Degree in any of the following streams with 50 percent marks:
Medicine/ Engineering/ Law/ Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/ Chartered Secretary-ship (ICSI)
- Successful Clearance of OPENMAT MBA Entrance Test Conducted by IGNOU.
IGNOU MBA Fees
The fee for IGNOU MBA is quite affordable and easy on the wallet. The fee per course is Rs. 1800 and thus a total of Rs. 21,000 (Rs1800 X 21) for the total course – Rs 37800
IGNOU Important Dates
|MBA & PG Diploma in Management||Registration Ends||30 April 2020|
|OPENMAT||Entrance exam||May 2020|
Read More – List of Online IGNOU Courses, Distance Learning Courses
IGNOU OPENMAT Application Process
OPENMAT entrance test which has to be filled online. To apply for the entrance, the candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps
- Visit the IGNOU official website
- Register and Create Login Details
- Fill the OPENMAT Application form
- Upload the Photograph and Signature
- Select the Exam Center
- Before submitting the form verify details
- Pay Application Fees
- Submit the Form
Documents Required for filling the Online Application form-
- Govt. ID Proof (Adhar card)
- E-mail. Mobile Number, etc.
- Latest Scanned Photograph and Signature
Read More – List of Entrance exam Conducted by IGNOU
Student Registration Division (SRD)
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, India
IGNOU Assignments – Submission, Status, Grades
IGNOU Certificate Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admission July 2020, Dates, Eligibility, Application