OPGC Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 20 Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Posts, Apply now
OPGC Recruitment 2023 – Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited released the latest notification for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees in the Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation discipline based on the GATE 2023 Score.
The online registration for OPGC Recruitment 2023 will commence on 23rd March 2023 and will continue till 30th April 2023.
OPGC Recruitment 2023
- Commencement of Online Registration: 23rd March 2023
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 22nd April 2023
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 30th April 2023
- Candidates aspiring to register for OPGC Recruitment 2023 must satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed under the official notification
- BE/B. Tech degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation engineering from a recognized University/Institute with GATE 2023 Score in the relevant branch.
- The age limit of candidates should be as per the OPGC Recruitment Rules
- The selection of candidates for OPGC Graduate Engineer Trainee posts comprises of following stages:
- GATE 2023 Score
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- The application for the post of Engineer Executive Trainee for OPGC will be submitted online by using the GATE registration number and the candidates will be required to submit their GATE Admit Card, Personal Information, Academic Information etc.
- The detailed notification containing eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, category-wise vacancies, remuneration, online application process, and all other terms and conditions will be available on our website www.opgc.co.in
- Candidates appointed as OPGC Engineer Trainee will get a stipend of Rs.70000/- Per Month during the training period.
- Then the candidates will be posted under E-1 Grade and receive a salary of Rs.10 Lacs per annum with various perks and allowances.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website