NIT Silchar, Assam announces Recruitment of Project Staff in E&IE Department, Apply now
NIT Silchar JRF Recruitment 2022 – Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for DST-SERB (SPG) sponsored project in the Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, NIT Silchar, Assam.
NIT Silchar JRF Recruitment 2022
- Title of the project – Development of Health Diagnostic Framework for Onboard Electric Vehicle Batteries and Repurposing of Retired Batteries.
- Funding Agency – Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science & Technology, Government of India
- Project sanction number – SPG/2021/003325
- No. of posts – 01 (One)
- Duration – 03 Years or Completion of Project, whichever earlier (extension based on performance review every 12 months)
- Principal – Investigator (PI) Munmun Khanra
- Last date of receiving/ submission of filled up application form : 16th August 2022
- Date of interview, time, and venue : Interview date and mode (online/offline) will be notified in due course of time through email.
- 35 Years (as on closing date of application)
- ME/M.Tech. or equivalent degree in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering or other branches relevant to the project from recognized University. In addition, GATE qualification is mandatory.
- Knowledge in control systems,battery modeling, machine learning.
- Understanding of lithium-ion battery fundamentals and characteristics
- Proficiency in MATLAB/Simulink and/or Python is preferred.
- Throughout First Class in an academic career is preferred.
- Rs. 31,000/- per month
Relaxation on qualification and age
- Relaxation as per Government of India Rules and Regulations.
- Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-in application form along with CV, one small write-up on how the candidate fits into the project, and all other relevant documents to the P.I. through email at [email protected] with subject line “Application for the post of JRF under SERB-DST project SPG/2021/003325”. Call letters for shortlisted candidates will be sent through email. Contact PI for clarifying doubts, if any.
- No objection certificate – Employed candidates are to submit no objection certificate from his/her employer at the time of interview.
- Institute right – The Institute has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview on the basis of screening. No candidate may be recruited if suitable candidates are not found.
- Signing of the agreement – Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement at the time of joining.
For more details and apply please visit the official website