Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2022, Apply online for 596 Junior Executive Posts
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 – Airport Authority of India (AAI) has released the latest notification via Advt. No. 7/2022 for the Recruitment of Junior Executives (Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Architecture) through the GATE 2020, GATE 2021 and GATE 2022.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the AAI Junior Executive Vacancy 2022-23 from the website aai.aero starting from December 22, 2022. All the details related to AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022-23 are given below.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil) – 62
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical) – 84
- Junior Executive (Electronics) – 440
- Junior Executive (Architecture) – 10
- Total No. Vacancies: 596
- Start Date to Submit Online Application: 22nd December 2022
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 21st January 2023
- Availability of Schedule for Document Verification Will be announced on AAI Website
- Junior Executive (Engineering – Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil.
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical.
- Junior Executive (Electronics): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electronics/ Telecommunications / Electrical with specialization in Electronics.
- Junior Executive (Architecture): Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture.
Age Limit (as on 21/01/2023)
- Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 21/01/2023
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST;
- Maximum age is relaxable by 10 years for PWD;
- For Ex-servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time-to-time.
- Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement
- Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information
- Candidates are required to apply Online through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”.
- No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Application Fee of Rs.300/- is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY.
- However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted
- Age, reservation certificates and all other criteria shall be reckoned as on 21/01/2023.
- Candidates can apply for the posts of Junior Executive (Engineering-Civil), Junior Executive (Engineering-Electrical) and Junior Executive (Electronics) on the basis of either GATE 2020 or GATE 2021 or GATE 2022 and for the post of Junior Executive (Architecture) on the basis of GATE 2022.
- Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2020 or GATE 2021 or GATE 2022 Scores will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
- Equal weightage will be given to GATE 2020/GATE 2021/GATE 2022 Scores for the posts of Junior Executive (Engineering Civil), Junior Executive (Engineering-Electrical) and Junior Executive (Electronics).
- PAY SCALE (IDA) – Junior Executive (E‐1) : Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
- In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc., are admissible as per AAI rules.
- Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 12 lakhs approximately.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website