Ques: What is the Admission Procedure for Distance MBA (PGDBA) Course from Symbiosis, Pune?
Candidates applying for Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) programmes must be fresh Graduates/ postgraduates.
Procedure for Online Admission:
Students can now take admission online. Students can fill the admission form online and simultaneously pay the registration fee online and can enroll with SCDL.
Procedure for Offline Admission:
First of all, you have to get the Prospectus and application form available at select Axis Bank branches across India and SCDL information centers
Prospectus is available on payment of Rs 1100/- by cash or by demand draft of Rs 1200/- in favour of the Director, SCDL, Pune for receipt by post or courier within India, or US $ 80 (Rs 4000/-) for receipt outside India.
The eligibility criteria for taking admission in SCDL
- Graduate in any discipline, from a recognised university.
- Diploma holders, (3 years diploma from recognised Polytechnic) with minimum 5 years supervisory experience after completion of diploma.
- International/ SAARC students who have graduated from a recognised university.
Students appearing for the final year of the graduation examination can also apply (subject to graduation within the time-line specified by SCDL).
For More Information, Check
- Eligibility Criteria for Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA 2016
- SCDL Distance Learning PG Admission 2016
- Symbiosis Online Courses | Distance Courses in Symbiosis
- Symbiosis Distance Learning 2016