Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) announces Admission to PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificates Program 2022 (January Batch)
Symbiosis Distance Learning Admission – Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning (SCDL) invites online application for admission to PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificates Program in Management, Information Technology, Education, and Humanities for the Session 2022 (January Batch)
- PG Diploma Program : Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, International Business, Business and Corporate Laws, Supply Chain Management, Data Science, Project Management, Technical Writing in Business Management, Educational Administration; School Counselling, Agri-Business Management; FinTech; Psychological Counselling; Healthcare Management; Banking and Financial Services; Personnel and Human Resource Management; Export and Import Management; Customer Relationship Management; Retail Management; Information Technology; Energy Management; Insurance Business Management; Instructional Design; Pre-primary Teachers Training; Journalism and Mass Communication; Design Thinking; Business Analytics
- PG Certificate: Post Graduate Certificate in Finance (Management Accounting); Management (Cyber Laws); Management (Entrepreneurship Development); Finance (Taxation Laws); Management (Digital Marketing); Management (Event Management)
- Diploma & Certificate Course : Diploma in Creative Writing in English; Diploma in English Language Teaching; Certificate Course in Intellectual Property Rights; Buddha’s Teaching & Vipassana; Blockchain Technology; Packaging to Marketing of Food Products; Virtual Workplace Management ; AWS Solutions Architecture ; Single Courses ; Weight Management
Symbiosis Distance Learning Admission Important Dates 2022
- Program commences: 03rd January 2022
- Classes commences from : 03rd January 2022
- Last date of Admission : 15th February 2022
- Last date for change in specialisation: 28th February 2022
- Last date for change in program: 28th February 2022
- Last date to submit eligibility deficient document/s to SCDL for confirmation of admission, for provisionally admitted students: 28 February 2022
- Last date to pay complete program fee: 15th March 2022
Symbiosis Distance Learning Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- For Diploma Courses : Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- For Certificate Courses : Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website http://www.scdl.net/
Symbiosis Distance Learning Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.scdl.net
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 : Sign Up and Register yourself to the SCDL Apply Online Portal. Login to SCDL Online Application Portal with the login credentials emailed to you at your registered email id.
- Step 2 : Purchase Application Form online from the SCDL Apply Online Portal. You need to complete the entire process of purchasing and filling out the application form online and download the e-prospectus in soft copy on desktop.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form online. Print the online filled Application Form. Attach this application form along with Academic Records in the prescribed format, Work Experience Certificates (If any), 2 passport size Photographs, Photo Identity Proof. For International and SAARC Students, an address in a foreign country is mandatory, along with address proof or copies of passport pages showing visa of the foreign country.
- Step 4 : Pay full program fee via Demand Draft (In favor of “The Director, SCDL Pune” payable at Pune only) or Online from your student login immediately after your admission is confirmed.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website