Eligibility Criteria for Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA 2016
Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA Eligibility
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) is a centre of excellence offering quality education through Distance mode.
SCDL University is approved by Distance Education Council Government of India. SCDL introduces new and innovative programme each year according to the latest market trends and environment.
Two years Post Graduate Programmes are:
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Business administration (PGDBA)
2. Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
4. Post Graduate Diploma in Educational administration
5. Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance
One year Post Graduate Diploma programme is recommended for working professional and working executive that have at least 2 years work experience one year Post Graduate Diploma programmes are
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources management
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management
3. Post Graduate Diploma In retail Management
4. Post graduate Diploma in Customer Relationship Management
5. Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management.
Graduate in any discipline, from a recognised university.
International Student Graduates from recognised institution.
Final Year Student Graduates can also apply.
Candidate should be Graduate with 50% Marks and 45% for SC/ ST in any discipline from recognised University.