Indian Army Recruitment 2019 for Territorial Army Officer Posts
Territorial Army Officers Recruitment 2019 – Applications are invited from gainfully employed young men for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers (Non Departmental), based on the concept of enabling motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier.
Eligible Ex Service Officer can apply in prescribed application form on or before 25th June 2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Name of Post: Territorial Army Officer
No. of Posts: Post still not specified
Joining Location: All Over India
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Territorial Army Officers Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 26th May 2019 to 25th June 2019
- Date of Written Exam: 28th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Territorial Army Officers Recruitment 2019
- (a) Nationality: Only citizens of India (male and female).
- (b) Age Limits: 18 to 42 years on the date of application.
- (c) Educational Qualifications: Graduate from any recognized university
- (d) Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
- (e) Employment: Gainfully Employed
- Note: Serving member of the Regular Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Police/ GREF/ Para Military and like forces are not eligible.
Embodiment for Training
- One month basic training in the first year of commission
- Two months annual training camp every year including the first year
- Three months Post Commissioning training within first two years at IMA, Dehradun
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
Territorial Army Officers Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection
- Vacancies of male and female candidates will be determined as per organisational requirement.
Pay Scales (VIIth CPC)
- Lieutenant: Level 10 – Rs.156100/-MSP Rs.15500/-
- Captain: Level 10A – Rs.61300/- & MSP Rs.15500/-
- Major: Level 11 – Rs.69400/-& MSP Rs.15500/-
- Lt. Colonel: Level 12A – Rs.121200/- & MSP Rs.15500/-
- Colonel: Level 13 – Rs.130600/- & MSP Rs.15500/-
- Brigadier: Level 13A – Rs.139600/- & MSP Rs.15500/-
Admit Card for Written Exam
- The admit card will be made available online for being downloaded after submission of application by the candidates. The instructions will be available on the website.
Written Exam Centre
- Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Shimla, Hisar, Lucknow, Patna, Kolkata, Siliguri, Guwahati, Dimapur, Jaipur, Pune, Bangaluru, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Udhampur, Srinagar
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
Territorial Army Officers Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form (IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-1) have been given on the website.
- The Online application can be filled from 26th May to 25th June 2019 till 11.59 PM, after which link will be disabled
- Candidates must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active Email IDs as the concerned authorities may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process
- Candidates’ are required to pay a fee of Rs 200/-. Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed at website
- Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other exam or selection.
- For more details about Territorial Army, visit us at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
See: Indian Army Entrance Exams 2019
Join Territorial Army as an Officer
Additional Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi-01, Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in