Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for Territorial Army Officer Posts
Territorial Army Officers Recruitment 2020 – Applications are invited from gainfully employed young men for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers (Non Departmental), based on the concept of enabling motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier.
Eligible Ex Service Officer can apply in prescribed application form on or before 31st January 2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below.
See: Government Jobs
Details of TA Officers Recruitment 2020
- Name of Post: Territorial Army Officer
- No. of Posts: Post still not specified
- Joining Location: All Over India
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 31st January 2020
- Date of Interview: April 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Territorial Army Officers Recruitment 2020
- (a) Nationality: Only citizens of India (male and female).
- (b) Age Limits: 18 to 42 years on the date of application.
- (c) Educational Qualifications: Graduate from any recognized university
- (d) Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
- (e) Employment: Gainfully Employed
- Note: Serving member of the Regular Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Police/ GREF/ Para Military and like forces are not eligible.
See: Fresher Jobs 2020
Embodiment for Training
- a) One month basic training in the first year of commission
- b) Two months annual training camp every year including the first year
Selection Process for Territorial Army Officers Recruitment 2020
- (a) The Ex Service Officers will be screened by the Army Headquarters Selection Board (ASB) held at Additional Directorate General Territorial Army, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi-110001
- (b) Recommended Ex Service Officers will undergo Medical Examination at Armed Forces Clinic, New Delhi followed by their Police Verification for final selection
- (c) Vacancies for male and female candidates will be determined as per organizational requirement
Pay Scales (VIIth CPC)
- Lieutenant: Level 10 – Pay Matrix Rs 56,100-1,77,500 & MSP Rs.15500/-
- Captain: Level 10A – Pay Matrix Rs 61,300-1,93,900 & MSP Rs.15500/-
- Major: Level 11 – Pay Matrix Rs 69,400-2,07,200 & MSP Rs.15500/-
- Lt. Colonel: Level 12A – Pay Matrix Rs 1,21,200-2,21400 & MSP Rs.15500/-
- Colonel: Level 13 – Pay Matrix Rs 1,30,600-2,15,900 & MSP Rs.15500/-
- Brigadier: Level 13A – Pay Matrix Rs 1,39,600-2,17,600 & MSP Rs.15500/-
See: Indian Army Entrance Exams
Territorial Army Officers Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Application Form IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-2 to be downloaded from www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in and filled up in their own hand writing
- Form completed in all respects will be accepted till 31st January 2020 at Additional Directorate General Territorial Army, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi-110 001
- For more details about Territorial Army visit us at www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in and download APPLICATION FORM (FREE OF COST)
- This is the only authentic website of Territorial Army.
See: Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
- Candidates’ are required to pay a fee of Rs 200/-. Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed at website
- Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other exam or selection.
- Incomplete/ ineligible application form and those application form received after 31 january 2020 will be rejected without intimation
- Application Form of civilian candidates will not be accepted and will be rejected without intimation
- All educational qualification certificates (Matric onwards)
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/Driving license etc)
- Domicile/ Residential proof.
- Certificate for proof of age (Matric/ Senior Secondary mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth)
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/ Union Territory/ State/Semi Govt/ Private Sector Authenticated by Head of office alongwith No Objection Certificate by the department as per format given at Para 14 (a) below
- Self employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial certificate
- Ex Service Officers whose names vary in documents should submit copy of India/ State showing the correct name duly supported by (k) Copy of Release Order
- Copy of Release Medical Board Proceedings
- Latest income proof from the appropriate authority (i.e. Income Tax Revenue Department / Magistrate / Employer)
- Copy of PAN Card
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of Certificates / Reports of all Courses
- Discharge / Service Particular Booklet
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) filed
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs
Join Territorial Army as an Officer
Additional Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi-01, Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in