Territorial Army Recruitment 2022 for Officers (Non Departmental) – Eligibility, Dates, Application and Selection Process
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022 – Territorial Army has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Officers (Non-Departmental) based on the concept of enabling motivated young citizens to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions.
Interested candidates can apply for the same till May 04, 2022. Read on for more details on Territorial Army Officers Recruitment 2022.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 02nd April 2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 04th May 2022
- Date of Interview: July 2022
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Only citizens of India (male and female).
- Limits: 18 to 42 years as on last day of filing of application i.e. 19 Aug 2022
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate from any recognized university
- Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
- Employment: Gainfully Employed
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.join territorial army.gov.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form (IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-1) have been given on the website
- Candidates’ are required to pay a fee of Rs 200/-. Candidates should note that payment of exam fee can be made only through the modes prescribed at website
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- Final Selection will be based on tests conducted at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board
Territorial Army 2022 Exam Pattern
- There will be 200 questions of 200 marks on Reasoning, Elementary Mathematics, General Knowledge and English
- Each Section has 50 questions of 50 marks
- The total time duration of the exam is 4 hours
- Qualifying Marks – Minimum 40% marks in each part of the paper separately and overall average of 50%.
- Negative Marking – There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website