SSC Recruitment 2019 Notification for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Non-Technical posts
SSC MTS Notification 2019 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to release the recruitment notification for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Non-Technical on 22nd April 2019. Interested candidates are advised to keep a track on the official website
The eligible candidates can apply online for SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 till 29th May 2019, as per the dates announced.
As far as SSC MTS 2019 vacancies are concerned, as per media reports, it was expected that SSC would release around 10000 + vacancies for various posts under MTS Non Technical such as Peon, Safaiwala, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Chowkidar etc. However, the Commission hasn’t declared the number of vacancies for SSC MTS 2019 Notification till now.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Commission Name: Staff Selection Commission
- Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
- Name of the Posts: Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical)
- No. of Vacancies: Expected Vacancy – 10,000+ posts
- Job Location: All over India
Important Dates for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
- Dates for submission of Online Applications: 22nd April 2019 to 29th May 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 29th May 2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 31st May 2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 31st May 2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01st June 2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 02nd August 2019 to 06th September 2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 17th November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
- A candidate must be either: (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Exam but the offer of appointment will be given only after, the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/ her by the Govt. of India
- The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- 18-25 years as on 01st August 2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01st August 2001)
- 18-27 years as on 01st August 2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02nd August 1992 and not later than 01st August 2001)
- Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD (Unreserved) – 10 years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 years
- PwD (SC/ ST) – 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM) – 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.
- State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 – 5 years
- Defence Personnel disabled – 3 years
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation (SC/ST) – 8 years
- Central Government Civilian Employees – Up to 40 years of age
- Central Government Civilian Employees – Up to 45 years of age
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women – Up to 35 years of age
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST) – Up to 40 years of age
- Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces – Up to 45 years of age.
- Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces (SC/ ST) – Up to 50 years of age
- Retrenched census employees of the office – 3 years plus length of service rendered
Educational Qualifications (As on 01-08-2019)
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Exam or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- As per MHRD Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Govt. provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission
- Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board in support thereof as on 01-08-2019 are also eligible
- All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of Matriculation or equivalent in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01-08-2019, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission.
- The candidates possessing equivalent educational qualification shall also produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned authorities at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the concerned User Departments.
SSC MTS Pay Scale
- The SSC will hold a Competitive Exam for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1), a General Central Service Group “C‟ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Govt. of India, in different States/ Union Territories.
- All eligible applicants must appear for an online written exam that will have two papers – Paper I (objective type) and Paper II (descriptivist type).
- Only those who quality in paper I by scoring the necessary cut offs would be invited to appear for paper-II.
- There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Also, may fix separate cut offs for each section that will be decided by them after the test.
SSC MTS 2019 Exam Pattern
Paper I – Objective Type
- General Intelligence & Reasoning (25 questions, 25 marks)
- Numerical Aptitude (25 questions, 25 marks)
- General English (50 questions, 50 marks)
- General Awareness (50 questions, 50 marks)
- Total Marks: 150 Questions and 50 Marks
- Duration: 02 Hours (10-12 or 02 – 04)
Paper II – Descriptive Type
- Short Essay & Letter in English or any regional language (02 questions, 50 marks); duration 30 minutes
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type – Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi. The Commission reserves the right to set the questions additionally in regional languages subject to technical feasibility
- Paper II consists of short essay and letter writing that needs to be answered in English language or any other regional language (see list in notification)
- The Application fee is Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each Application; the fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Physically Handicapped (PH), and Ex-Servicemen, eligible
- General/OBC: Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST/Female/PH: No Application Fee
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 31st May 2019 (5.00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through Challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 01st June 2019 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 31st May 2019 (5.00 PM).
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Interested eligible candidates should apply online only any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 29th May 2019 (5.00 PM)
- Registration Part is compulsory for one-time registration for any examination conducted by SSC. After registration, candidate may log into the system and can proceed for application filling
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.