SSC MTS (Non-Technical) and Havaldar Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details, Eligibility, Dates, Salary, Selection Process
SSC Recruitment 2022 – The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to release the official notification for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination 2022. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment are advised to connect with us for future notification. Refer here till the end for further details.
- Tentative vacancies for the posts are as under:
- MTS: Will be intimated later
- Havaldar in CBIC and CBN: 3,603
SSC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22nd Mar to 30th April 2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 30th April 2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 02nd May 2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 03rd May 2022 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 04th May 2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction: 05th to 09th May 2022 (23:00)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): July, 2022
- Dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive): To be notified later
SSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate is required to be
- A citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee
- Person of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam
- Those candidates who have passed the Class 10th (High School / Matriculation / Secondary) examination from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the SSC MTS 2022.
- Candidates are informed of the eligibility and age criteria, please check the detailed notification and only then apply online.
- The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS.
- The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD (Unreserved): 10 years
- PwD (OBC): 13 years
- PwD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 03 years
SSC Recruitment 2022 Application Process
- Interested eligible candidates should apply online only any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- Applications must be submitted in online mode at the website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this Notice. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA respectively.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check through the Preview/ Print option that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
- General and OBC – Rs 100/-
- Women /SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
- BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
- If your application is accepted, you are required to appear in
- Paper-I (Computer Based Examination)
- Paper-II (Descriptive)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) for the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN
- Document Verification (DV)
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
No of Questions and Marks
24 MCQs of 25 Marks in each section
1 hr. & 30 minutes
General Intelligence & Reasoning
100 questions of 100 marks
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Subject – Short Essay and a Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
- Marks – 50 marks
- Time – 45 mins
- The Paper will be set in Hindi, English and in other languages mentioned in the Schedule-VIII of the Constitution as given at Annexure-XV, to test basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification prescribed for the post.
- Admit Card shall be uploaded 7 days before the exam on all regional websites of SSC.
- Pay Scale – Rs. 18000- 56900/- (Level 1 as per 7th CPC pay Matrix)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website