Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 Apply for 33 Matric Recruits (Musician) Posts for October 2021 Batch
Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Recruitment 2021 – Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for 33 vacancies (Approximately) for Matric Recruit (MR) – Oct 02/2021 Batch
Eligible candidates can apply online from 02nd Aug to 06th August 2021. Other details, like educational qualification, age limit, fee, selection process, and how to apply are given below.
No. of Vacancies
- Sailor MR – Oct 02/2021 Batch: 33 Vacancies (Approximately)
Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Application Form Start Date: 02nd August 2021
- Application Form Last Date: 06th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Recruitment 2021
- Unmarried Male Indian citizens (A widower or a person who has divorced his wife shall not be treated as an unmarried male for the purpose of this regulation)
- Candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination from the Board of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 1996 to 30 Sep 2004 (Both dates inclusive). No age relaxation is permissible
- Candidates should have proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music with accuracy in Tempo, Pitch and singing one complete song.
- Should also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin with proficiency in tuning of instrument, matching unknown notes with instrument, prepared piece, sight reading of Indian Classical/ Tablature/ Staff Notation, performance of Scale/ Raaga/ Taala and basic theory of Indian or International music
Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- For this entry, the candidates can apply online only on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 02nd August to 06th August 2021
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & Mark sheet ready for reference
- Pay a fee of Rs.205/- through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI
- Shortlisting of candidates for Music Test will be undertaken on the basis of music certificates attached. Order of precedence will be as follows: (a) Degree in music (b) Diploma in music (c) Other Graded Certificates (d) Certificates of Competitions (e) Awards (f) Participation (g) Experience (h) Music as a subject/ paper in matriculation is not valid
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Qualifying in the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT consists of a 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push- ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
Pay & Allowances
- A stipend of Rs.14,600/- per month will be admissible
- Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs.21700- Rs.69,100)
- In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs.5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website